Our personal picks
For those of you Early Birds wishing to book your polar adventure in advance, Ice Tracks is offering the following special discounts.
- Just returned from my second trip with Ice Tracks this time to the Arctic and the Svalbard archipelago and once again it was a wonderful journey. Again, I was most impressed with the personal involvement of both Angie and Caro and their friendly, professional approach and the way in which they strive and ensure that all their charges are looked after in detail. Ice Tracks continues to provide unique encounters with the most beautiful and extraordinary places. I have much pleasure in highly recommending Ice Tracks to anyone seeking a special journey, very well planned and organised in a friendly and convivial atmosphere that will remain incomparable lifetime experiences.
Rick Dobbie – Sydney, Australia
- I recommend my travelling friends to Ice Tracks all the time - totally confident that their trip will be as superb as the one I have enjoyed. Each time I have returned with Epic Memories and knowing that it was a privilege to be a part of such expeditions.
Mary Wheildon – UK
- Caro rest assured that your enthusiasm and passion had everything to do with our amazing experience. You made us feel so welcome right from the beginning, initially with the cool emails and then meeting you in person in Ushuaia.
Nothing was ever too much trouble and your response was always a cheerful smile and a can do attitude. Caro – what more can I say – you ROCK!
Wendel – Pretoria South Africa
- Angie...the drive and determination that your personal quest to deliver Frank to his proper resting place shows. Thank you so much for allowing me the privilege of sharing part of that story and of leading me to Antarctica itself. Caro…I fulfilled a boyhood dream and so much more. The experience was made even more special by you. You bring energy and enthusiasm, a passion that is infectious.
Whilst we strictly observe the principle “leave nothing, take nothing” it is impossible not to leave part of you there, and Antarctica too permits you to take much away even if it is simply to know yourself a little more. Thank you.
Rick Dobbie – Sydney, Australia
- Just a small thank you for a most amazing year shared with youselves.
You have opened our eyes to many things we did not think we would ever see and we have enjoyed every minute along the way and all within just 12 months. But, having been to incredible places we now know that there is so much more that we really must visit so lets keep on planning!Thank you both for your very kind and warming friendship and we look forward to more travel in the new year.
Tim and Jan Burr – UK
- It was, indeed, a wonderful and unforgettable experience Down South - thrilling on so many levels: the company, the scenery, the wildlife, the history, the non-stop food ... When friends and family ask what it was like, I feel incapable of even beginning a description, as I could not do the experience justice. As they say: you had to be there...So, now back to everyday reality (no Boris, no Zodiacs, no ice - not in Southern England, anyway - no darling penguins and none of you lovely lot!).Nick and I so enjoyed being part of The Experience with you all and we are looking forward to a reunion in 2015, by which time we may have had a go at sorting out our 1,000+ photos!!Nick and Beverly travelled with us to Falklands, South Georgia and Antarctica on the Shackleton Centenary Voyage in November 2014.
Nick and Beverly Lambert – UK
Bernard Comerford – Australia
- My voyage was great. All of the logistics worked out perfectly, right down to the correct size of allocated wellington boots!I enjoyed Spitsbergen.
Steven Briers – South Africa
- From start to finish, Ice Tracks and Angie Butler made sure that my father and I were looked after as if we were family. The trip was amazing with kayaking in the midnight sun amongst seals and walruses the die-for memory.
Guy Tritton – UK
- A wonderful and most memorable experience, made all the more special by having the descendants with us. Congratulations on tracking them down and getting them involved, and indeed for all the hard work and effort that you put in both before and during the trip, which was much appreciated and admirably rewarded.I would certainly recommend Ice Tracks to friends, and will check on what you are offering in the future.
Angela Palmer – UK