Our personal picks
For those of you Early Birds wishing to book your polar adventure in advance, Ice Tracks is offering the following special discounts.
- Everybody who has responded after the trip has expressed AMAZING AMAZEMENT about the expedition holiday of a lifetime. Add our names to that list and our sincere thanks to Angie and Caro for their professional, enthusiastic and caring approach to the trip and its planning. You two are great!!!
Henri & Brenda Lombard – Johannesburg, South Africa
- Just returned from my second trip with Ice Tracks this time to the Arctic and the Svalbard archipelago and once again it was a wonderful journey. Again, I was most impressed with the personal involvement of both Angie and Caro and their friendly, professional approach and the way in which they strive and ensure that all their charges are looked after in detail. Ice Tracks continues to provide unique encounters with the most beautiful and extraordinary places. I have much pleasure in highly recommending Ice Tracks to anyone seeking a special journey, very well planned and organised in a friendly and convivial atmosphere that will remain incomparable lifetime experiences.
Rick Dobbie – Sydney, Australia
- A big ‘thank you!’ to my fellow Ice Trackers who each made a once-in-a-lifetime voyage so memorable. You all contributed to a first adventure holiday experience that will be impossible to match. Thanks for sharing it with me.
Ron Wild – Ontario, Canada
- Barbara Rae, Royal Academician, is one of the country’s leading contemporary artists whose work has been shown both nationally and internationally to outstanding success. She has been honoured with numerous medals and awards and was elected President of the Society of Scottish Artists in 1983.
Barbara Rae – England
- It was, indeed, a wonderful and unforgettable experience Down South - thrilling on so many levels: the company, the scenery, the wildlife, the history, the non-stop food ... When friends and family ask what it was like, I feel incapable of even beginning a description, as I could not do the experience justice. As they say: you had to be there...So, now back to everyday reality (no Boris, no Zodiacs, no ice - not in Southern England, anyway - no darling penguins and none of you lovely lot!).Nick and I so enjoyed being part of The Experience with you all and we are looking forward to a reunion in 2015, by which time we may have had a go at sorting out our 1,000+ photos!!Nick and Beverly travelled with us to Falklands, South Georgia and Antarctica on the Shackleton Centenary Voyage in November 2014.
Nick and Beverly Lambert – UK
- Thank you for providing me with the experience of a lifetime. I had wanted to go to Antarctrica since I was a child, but thought only explorers or scientists could go.
Antonia Chambers – United States
- I can't think of anything I would have changed on our trip. It was so well organised and everything was first class. I thought the atmosphere on the ship was very friendly and cheerful particularly the Ice Tracks bunch of course.
Ann Triscott – UK
- I have enjoy the journey very, very much. Especially the wildlife and flowers were wonderful.
Manfred Gehmeyr – Germany
- The attention to detail and quality of preparation and execution of the voyage by Ice Tracks, along with the combination of people that we had on board and the personal stories that each of them shared, made it feel like an event rather than a trip that I had booked and paid for. The passion, dedication and care that Ice Tracks have for the customer experience really came across in every part of the voyage. I know I have come away with lifelong friends and look forward to having another opportunity to catch up with everyone, hopefully on another voyage somewhere.
Barry Norman – UK
- If anyone is thinking about a trekking trip in Patagonia you must use Ice Tracks! The team tailored an action packed itinerary for a group of seven demanding male clients, and delivered beyond our wildest expectations, we couldn't have been more pleased with how seamless the whole trip went. Their local knowledge and network within Patagonia meant you get the best guides and have the most amazing experiences.
Justin Noonan – Australia