Our personal picks
For those of you Early Birds wishing to book your polar adventure in advance, Ice Tracks is offering the following special discounts.
- As you may imagine, there is little one can really say about Antarctica of which you are not fully aware. If it were in any way possible I for one would never go anywhere else on this planet.Thank you very much for your part in making that happen. We were cared for graciously by Ice Tracks and without their expert and very able assistance our trip might never have taken place. I warmly recommend Ice Tracks guidance to anyone wishing to go South. The whole experience we had was more akin to friendship than business, and we do hope that we may one day meet again on the high seas!
Raymond & Ute – South Africa
- A big ‘thank you!’ to my fellow Ice Trackers who each made a once-in-a-lifetime voyage so memorable. You all contributed to a first adventure holiday experience that will be impossible to match. Thanks for sharing it with me.
Ron Wild – Ontario, Canada
- The Ice Tracks team kept me on track, and provided up-to-date information to the last minute! The quality of services provided were much more than I expected. As I have done a number of adventure holidays and I was impressed by the caliber of people who led us and of the equipment and safety concerns.
Mary Perkins – Canada
- This was a fantastic expedition holiday which enabled me to explore the artic in a safe way in the company of like minded people. We saw an amazing variety of wild life, including polar bears.
Anne Greenwood – UK
- I have been lucky enough to the Antarctic twice now. My first visit was the best trip I had ever undertaken anywhere, until, that is, my second visit last year. What an amazing experience! I can't fault Ice Tracks in any way, in the manner that they have given me the greatest experience of my life. I commend them to you, and you should pick up the phone and book the greatest adventure you could ever have.
Mike Wain – Canterbury, UK
- My son Guy and I spent some 12 days in the Arctic on board the Russian ship Akademik Sergey Vavilov as customers of Ice Tracks Expeditions. This trip was organised for us by Angie Butler, whom I had met at a Conference on South Georgia organised by the Scott Polar Research Institute in Cambridge.
Alan Tritton – UK
- Ice Tracks are an all-round excellent outfit - professional, passionate and personal. This Antarctic experience on this beautifully capable scientific vessel (or its sister ship) is the most authentic to be secured commercially in my experience of seven expeditions to the arctic regions.
Shona Walton & Adrian Berry – England
- I had the most amazing time with Ice Tacks in July 2013 in the frozen wastes of Svalbard. Brilliantly organised trip full of beauty, education and fun – thank you Ice Tracks.
Ann Willis – UK
- I'm sitting here looking out the window at this glorious view of the Beagle Channel on my last morning here in Ushuaia and I didn't want to leave here without touching base and saying thanks again for providing such a marvelous adventure for all!Everything was beyond my wildest expectations and I am so glad that I decided to come along. I came for so many reasons that I was bound to have a great experience - the animals, the science, the isolation and beauty, and of course Shackleton.
Lisa McCarthy – USA
- It is one thing to visit, observe and experience many of the most exotic and iconic places on our planet, it is quite another to do so accompanied by one or both of the co-founders of Ice Tracks. Caro and Angie have that rare quality of making every client feel a very special and valued member of the very close ice trackers family.
Bob Jay – England