Our personal picks
For those of you Early Birds wishing to book your polar adventure in advance, Ice Tracks is offering the following special discounts.
- How do I begin to thank you both for giving me the trip of a lifetime? So amazing in so many ways. All credit to you both for making the Ice Tracks party such fun.
David Clark – UK
- I have added the fond memories of the Ecuador, Amazon and the spectacular Galapagos to my Ice Tracks Memory Bank”. Been dreaming about the lava fields and about blue boobies for days after my return.
Natalia Streltsova – Australia
- The Ice Tracks team kept me on track, and provided up-to-date information to the last minute! The quality of services provided were much more than I expected. As I have done a number of adventure holidays and I was impressed by the caliber of people who led us and of the equipment and safety concerns.
Mary Perkins – Canada
- I recommend my travelling friends to Ice Tracks all the time - totally confident that their trip will be as superb as the one I have enjoyed. Each time I have returned with Epic Memories and knowing that it was a privilege to be a part of such expeditions.
Mary Wheildon – UK
- Ice Tracks made my dream of travelling to an Emperor Penguin colony come true. At the time I didn’t think it was possible.
Roger Clark – UK
- Ice Tracks are an all-round excellent outfit - professional, passionate and personal. This Antarctic experience on this beautifully capable scientific vessel (or its sister ship) is the most authentic to be secured commercially in my experience of seven expeditions to the arctic regions.
Shona Walton & Adrian Berry – England
- Two phrases I often used in my company were: "a business is only as good as the people who work in it" and "we should strive to exceed our customers expectations". Your staff were a credit to you. My partner and I had the trip of a lifetime, so as far as we were concerned you can definitely put a tick in both boxes!
John Rickerby – UK
- I have had the privilege of the opportunity to travel with Ice-Tracks to The Antarctic and The Arctic within 9 months of each other. A dream come true.
Rosie Needham – UK
Bernard Comerford – Australia
- I had some trepidation working with a company I Googled, headquarterd in another country, with agents in a different country still. I needn't have worried.
Kevin Whalley – USA