There are a number of ways to contact us.
|Call us:||UK Office Tel (+44) 01295 236354|
|Patagonia Office Tel (+54) 2972 414196|
or complete the contact form below and we will contact you right away via email or phone
United Kingdom office
Tel: (+44) 01926641938
Mob: (+44) 07831847129
Address: Valley Farm Studios CV35 0UJ Radway Warwickshire, UK
Tel: (+54) 2972414196
Mob: (+54) 92972431857
Address: Tte.Cn. Perez 830 P2 Of 9 (8370) SMAndes, Patagonia, Argentina
You can also contact us on Skype ice-tracks
Our personal pick
- Thank you for helping me have such a magical holiday, I have to pinch myself that I really did experience the wonderful, pristine environment of the Arctic led by Angie. I’m so glad I was persuaded to put my hand up to joined this escorted expedition.
Betty Houldsworth – UK
- Thank you Ice Tracks for the most memorable trip of my life. I’ve travelled the globe a good deal but this trip to Antarctica on the Akademik Sergey Vavilov, following in the tracks of Sir Ernest Shackleton a century ago, will live in my heart and my memory for ever. The on-board presentations were all fascinating; we even had the privilege of watching a life size bust of Sir Ernest Shackleton gradually materialize at the hands of a talented sculptor as we sailed on down to the ‘Big Ice’. The organization of the whole voyage was superb. I’m saving up to get Ice Tracks to take me to the Arctic next.
Writer and Broadcaster Sue Cook – UK
- When I feel my blood pressure rise or I start thinking that I’m getting stressed at work I just think of the beautiful, pristine, quiet wonderland that we had the privilege of visiting. It works. What a wonderful experience, I’m so happy that we were able to go with such a lovely group of people. Rob and I look forward to meeting up with you again one day soon.
Kiersten and Rob Kirk – Gauten South Africa
- I have had the privilege of the opportunity to travel with Ice-Tracks to The Antarctic and The Arctic within 9 months of each other. A dream come true.
Rosie Needham – UK
- Having travelled with the Ice-Tracks team several times, they have never failed to come up with the goods! We followed the fateful journey of Franklin through the North West passage visiting some fascinating places, cultures and wildlife all of which made travelling with Ice Tracks very special.Tim and Jan travelled (for the fifth time!) with Ice Tracks, this time to the Nortwest Passage in August 2016.
Tim & Jan Burr – UK
- The whole experience was awesome... from breathtaking walks on varying terrains and exhilarating encounters with Nature's amazing palette and deft sculptures to jaw dropping recounts from other adventurers privileged to have witnessed what I couldn't. Easily the best.
Stan Pulgies – Australia
- It is one thing to visit, observe and experience many of the most exotic and iconic places on our planet, it is quite another to do so accompanied by one or both of the co-founders of Ice Tracks. Caro and Angie have that rare quality of making every client feel a very special and valued member of the very close ice trackers family.
Bob Jay – England
- We have had the most wonderful holiday, spent with especially wonderful people. One does not often go away with an unknown group of people and be able to get on so easily and without problems. Thank you for making our holiday a very special one. Especially a big thank you to Caro. A very special person and someone who did everything to make our holiday a memorable one.
Maureen and Rory Kirk – Johannesburg South Africa
- I just want to say thank you to you all for such an amazing holiday. It has to be one of the best holidays we have ever experienced.
Susan and Charles Rose – UK
- The expedition to the Antarctic Peninsula exceed my expectations; a memorable experience on all counts. Caro Mantella was especially helpful, as she called me in France to discuss my personal expectations for the trip.
Michael Robinson – USA
Get in touch with someone who’s been there!
Prices & Special Offers
United Kingdom Office
Valley Farm Studios,
Radway, CV35 0UJ
Tel +44 1295 236354