There are a number of ways to contact us.
|Call us:||UK Office Tel (+44) 01295 236354|
|Patagonia Office Tel (+54) 2972 414196|
or complete the contact form below and we will contact you right away via email or phone
United Kingdom office
Tel: (+44) 01926641938
Mob: (+44) 07831847129
Address: Valley Farm Studios CV35 0UJ Radway Warwickshire, UK
Tel: (+54) 2972414196
Mob: (+54) 92972431857
Address: Tte.Cn. Perez 830 P2 Of 9 (8370) SMAndes, Patagonia, Argentina
You can also contact us on Skype ice-tracks
Our personal pick
- The expedition to the Antarctic Peninsula exceed my expectations; a memorable experience on all counts. Caro Mantella was especially helpful, as she called me in France to discuss my personal expectations for the trip.
Michael Robinson – USA
- Two phrases I often used in my company were: "a business is only as good as the people who work in it" and "we should strive to exceed our customers expectations". Your staff were a credit to you. My partner and I had the trip of a lifetime, so as far as we were concerned you can definitely put a tick in both boxes!
John Rickerby – UK
- It was, indeed, a wonderful and unforgettable experience Down South - thrilling on so many levels: the company, the scenery, the wildlife, the history, the non-stop food ... When friends and family ask what it was like, I feel incapable of even beginning a description, as I could not do the experience justice. As they say: you had to be there...So, now back to everyday reality (no Boris, no Zodiacs, no ice - not in Southern England, anyway - no darling penguins and none of you lovely lot!).Nick and I so enjoyed being part of The Experience with you all and we are looking forward to a reunion in 2015, by which time we may have had a go at sorting out our 1,000+ photos!!Nick and Beverly travelled with us to Falklands, South Georgia and Antarctica on the Shackleton Centenary Voyage in November 2014.
Nick and Beverly Lambert – UK
- This was a fantastic expedition holiday which enabled me to explore the artic in a safe way in the company of like minded people. We saw an amazing variety of wild life, including polar bears.
Anne Greenwood – UK
- We had such a FANTASTIC TRIP and we had a great time kayaking and zodiac cruising and hiking, also the best group of people we met, may we all have many more adventures together,will treasure the memories.Duncan and Doreen traveled with us on Spitsbergen Explorer.
Duncan and Doreen Paul – South Africa
- A big thank you to the Ice Tracks team. Everything went seamlessly from our end made the whole trip an unforgettable experience.
Peter Donohoe – Australia
- It was an unforgettable experience throughout for us and we had such a rewarding time in so many ways. .
Brig. John Powell – UK
- I can't think of anything I would have changed on our trip. It was so well organised and everything was first class. I thought the atmosphere on the ship was very friendly and cheerful particularly the Ice Tracks bunch of course.
Ann Triscott – UK
- Thank you Ice Tracks for the most memorable trip of my life. I’ve travelled the globe a good deal but this trip to Antarctica on the Akademik Sergey Vavilov, following in the tracks of Sir Ernest Shackleton a century ago, will live in my heart and my memory for ever. The on-board presentations were all fascinating; we even had the privilege of watching a life size bust of Sir Ernest Shackleton gradually materialize at the hands of a talented sculptor as we sailed on down to the ‘Big Ice’. The organization of the whole voyage was superb. I’m saving up to get Ice Tracks to take me to the Arctic next.
Writer and Broadcaster Sue Cook – UK
- Susanne and I are very happy to have spent 3 weeks with Ice Tracks excellent management during the Shackleton Centenary Voyage. Antarctica is still alive in our spirit even though our bodies are at home. We will forever remember our journey, the beautiful landscapes and the kind staff of the Akademik Sergey Vavilov as well as the cultural expressions of Argentina and the company of our fellow travellers.
Many thanks to Ice Tracks, to Caro and Angie, for the best journey of our life!
Manfred and Susanne Gehmeyr – Germany
Get in touch with someone who’s been there!
Prices & Special Offers
United Kingdom Office
Valley Farm Studios,
Radway, CV35 0UJ
Tel +44 1295 236354