Subscribe to our newsletter
Get the latest news from Ice Tracks Expeditions direct to your inbox. Just fill in the form below and we’ll send you regular updates and offers.
Our personal pick
- I'm sitting here looking out the window at this glorious view of the Beagle Channel on my last morning here in Ushuaia and I didn't want to leave here without touching base and saying thanks again for providing such a marvelous adventure for all!Everything was beyond my wildest expectations and I am so glad that I decided to come along. I came for so many reasons that I was bound to have a great experience - the animals, the science, the isolation and beauty, and of course Shackleton.
Lisa McCarthy – USA
- I have added the fond memories of the Ecuador, Amazon and the spectacular Galapagos to my Ice Tracks Memory Bank”. Been dreaming about the lava fields and about blue boobies for days after my return.
Natalia Streltsova – Australia
- Last november I had the most wonderful experience of going on a very special trip, with Ice Tracks Expeditions, to the Antarctic. It was to celebrate Sir Ernest Shackleton's voyage a hundred years ago.
Sculptor Janey Hamilton – UK
- I can't think of anything I would have changed on our trip. It was so well organised and everything was first class. I thought the atmosphere on the ship was very friendly and cheerful particularly the Ice Tracks bunch of course.
Ann Triscott – UK
- As you may imagine, there is little one can really say about Antarctica of which you are not fully aware. If it were in any way possible I for one would never go anywhere else on this planet.Thank you very much for your part in making that happen. We were cared for graciously by Ice Tracks and without their expert and very able assistance our trip might never have taken place. I warmly recommend Ice Tracks guidance to anyone wishing to go South. The whole experience we had was more akin to friendship than business, and we do hope that we may one day meet again on the high seas!
Raymond & Ute – South Africa
- Having travelled with the Ice-Tracks team several times, they have never failed to come up with the goods! We followed the fateful journey of Franklin through the North West passage visiting some fascinating places, cultures and wildlife all of which made travelling with Ice Tracks very special.Tim and Jan travelled (for the fifth time!) with Ice Tracks, this time to the Nortwest Passage in August 2016.
Tim & Jan Burr – UK
- I just want to say thank you to you all for such an amazing holiday. It has to be one of the best holidays we have ever experienced.
Susan and Charles Rose – UK
- That was a truly spectacular three weeks. The amount of effort and time you both put into making sure we were all looked after, and the forethought that went into every single detail, was staggering. All I can say – is wow did it pay off… I have no idea how you kept so many demanding people like us so happy for so long with so many things to deal with and expectations so high – all of which where exceeded – in short, you both have the patience of SAINTS. Every single person I spoke to on the last day on the boat and the day in Buenos Aires agreed that the voyage was the most unique, unforgettable, fabulous journey they had been on. And that is solely thanks to you (and the ice).
Spencer Crawley – UK
- Many thanks to Ice Tracks for organising a truly memorable trip to the Galapagos. The local guide, Juan, was outstanding and the environment and wildlife were incredible.
Cathy and Geoff Michel – UK
- I recommend my travelling friends to Ice Tracks all the time - totally confident that their trip will be as superb as the one I have enjoyed. Each time I have returned with Epic Memories and knowing that it was a privilege to be a part of such expeditions.
Mary Wheildon – UK
Get in touch with someone who’s been there!
Prices & Special Offers
United Kingdom Office
Valley Farm Studios,
Radway, CV35 0UJ
Tel +44 1295 236354