Subscribe to our newsletter
Get the latest news from Ice Tracks Expeditions direct to your inbox. Just fill in the form below and we’ll send you regular updates and offers.
Our personal pick
- I'm sitting here looking out the window at this glorious view of the Beagle Channel on my last morning here in Ushuaia and I didn't want to leave here without touching base and saying thanks again for providing such a marvelous adventure for all!Everything was beyond my wildest expectations and I am so glad that I decided to come along. I came for so many reasons that I was bound to have a great experience - the animals, the science, the isolation and beauty, and of course Shackleton.
Lisa McCarthy – USA
- Muchas Gracias for a well planned excursion to the wine region of South America! Your choice of Finca's in Mendoza & the vineyard tours were excellent. Loved all your suggestions especially touring Valparaiso .
Leonard Herbst – New York
- Will and I would like to thank you both for the huge organisational input you provided to create the unique expedition from which we have just returned. All aspects of the trip touched me. I was fascinated to see and understand the work undertaken by the Endurance scientists during the 4 weeks in December 1914 on South Georgia, and how the Grytviken museum embraced that. Your Ice Tracks arrangements coupled with the One Ocean team commitment provided a full on 20 days adventure at sea. Well done and thank you so much.
Alan and William Wordie – UK
- I recommend my travelling friends to Ice Tracks all the time - totally confident that their trip will be as superb as the one I have enjoyed. Each time I have returned with Epic Memories and knowing that it was a privilege to be a part of such expeditions.
Mary Wheildon – UK
- If you are contemplating a voyage to Antarctica - don't hesitate. It's life-changing.
Steven Briers – South Africa
- Ice Tracks made my dream of travelling to an Emperor Penguin colony come true. At the time I didn’t think it was possible.
Roger Clark – UK
- I have loved the Polar journeys I have done with Ice Tracks and the North West Passage did not disappoint. Fantastic scenery , awe inspiring history but the Arctic poppy stole my heart, along with the other little flowers battling with the inhospitable climate .
Sarah Balmain – UK
- Once again on our 4th trip with Ice Tracks we have exceeded all of our expectations. Peru and Machu Picchu were amazing, Titilaka Lodge was a very special haven, Sacha Lodge and the Napo River an incredible experience in the jungle and the Galapagos Islands close up wildlife topped everything.
Tim & Jan Burr – England
- Having travelled with the Ice-Tracks team several times, they have never failed to come up with the goods! We followed the fateful journey of Franklin through the North West passage visiting some fascinating places, cultures and wildlife all of which made travelling with Ice Tracks very special.Tim and Jan travelled (for the fifth time!) with Ice Tracks, this time to the Nortwest Passage in August 2016.
Tim & Jan Burr – UK
- Thank you to each one of you for your friendship and for sharing this beautiful part of our planet with us. Guts and Caro do you realise what you have achieved ? It has always been a lifelong dream to visit Antarctica and you have been the catalyst that made it all possible. Your enthusiasm and friendship knows no bounds!.
Hengelene – Pretoria South Africa
Get in touch with someone who’s been there!
Prices & Special Offers
United Kingdom Office
Valley Farm Studios,
Radway, CV35 0UJ
Tel +44 1295 236354