Nothing prepares you for the heart-stopping pristine beauty of Antarctica. Sight, sound and yes, the smell of the penguin colonies! Ice-scapes, ice-cliffs, ice-bergs of cobalt blue that dwarf everything in their midst. Soaring albatross and swooping petrels, fluking whales, bobbing seals and one ton belching elephant seals! Sunsets and sunrises separated by crimson-streaked skies. Antarctica can only be described as a paradise in ice.
We know that an expedition to Antarctica is a trip of a lifetime, and for that reason we have the right itinerary for each intrepid soul venturing to the last wilderness frontier.
Our passion for Antarctica and the Arctic inspired us to start ICE TRACKS EXPEDITIONS. We are dedicated to make Polar Adventure Travel a life-changing experience for our clients. We set out to give you a trip of a lifetime, working with the best operator in the industry, a team of enthusiastic professional staff and a sea faring crew who practically have ice in their veins! Read more
- Angie and Caro, thank you both hugely for the opportunity to take part in the ES Centenary Voyage. I could not have asked for a better group of pax, ship, crew and expedition team.Of course meeting you guys who put the whole thing together was a privilege and it’s wonderful to see you realising people’s lifelong dreams.
Peter McCarthy – New Zealand
- When we asked for a trip to the Galapagos, Ice Tracks rose to the occasion and provided a great itinerary which included the Rain Forests of Ecuador. It was a time to meet old friends from previous trips and experience a once in a life-time opportunity to remove the word theory from the concept of evolution.
Brenda and Henri Lombard – South Africa
- I recommend my travelling friends to Ice Tracks all the time - totally confident that their trip will be as superb as the one I have enjoyed. Each time I have returned with Epic Memories and knowing that it was a privilege to be a part of such expeditions.
Mary Wheildon – UK
- This was a fantastic expedition holiday which enabled me to explore the artic in a safe way in the company of like minded people. We saw an amazing variety of wild life, including polar bears.
Anne Greenwood – UK
- I have enjoy the journey very, very much. Especially the wildlife and flowers were wonderful.
Manfred Gehmeyr – Germany
- Thank you for helping me have such a magical holiday, I have to pinch myself that I really did experience the wonderful, pristine environment of the Arctic led by Angie. I’m so glad I was persuaded to put my hand up to joined this escorted expedition.
Betty Houldsworth – UK
- If you are contemplating a voyage to Antarctica - don't hesitate. It's life-changing.
Steven Briers – South Africa
- I have loved the Polar journeys I have done with Ice Tracks and the North West Passage did not disappoint. Fantastic scenery , awe inspiring history but the Arctic poppy stole my heart, along with the other little flowers battling with the inhospitable climate .
Sarah Balmain – UK
- Ice Tracks gave us a fantastic holiday with all the advantages of an experienced expedition team. Everything was perfect on board; the food was amazing, the cabins very spacious and comfortable, and the staff lovely.
James Parker – UK
- We have had the most wonderful holiday, spent with especially wonderful people. One does not often go away with an unknown group of people and be able to get on so easily and without problems. Thank you for making our holiday a very special one. Especially a big thank you to Caro. A very special person and someone who did everything to make our holiday a memorable one.
Maureen and Rory Kirk – Johannesburg South Africa
Get in touch with someone who’s been there!
Prices & Special Offers
United Kingdom Office
Valley Farm Studios,
Radway, CV35 0UJ
Tel +44 1295 236354