Watching a polar bear lumbering across the ice, always on the look out for its next meal, is a sight that remains with you forever. The Arctic offers a plethora of wildlife, towering cliffs of nesting birds, bellowing walruses, the strange and superbly insulated muskox, exquisite flowers of the frozen tundra and, of course, a fascinating insight into Inuit life and polar history.
Join Ice Tracks in one of our many expeditions to the Arctic and you will discover that this Ice World has a lot more colours, flavours and textures than you ever thought…
Polar bear photo credit Ira Meyer
Our passion for Antarctica and the Arctic inspired us to start ICE TRACKS EXPEDITIONS. We are dedicated to make Polar Adventure Travel a life-changing experience for our clients. We set out to give you a trip of a lifetime, working with the best operator in the industry, a team of enthusiastic professional staff and a sea faring crew who practically have ice in their veins! Read more
- The Ice Tracks team kept me on track, and provided up-to-date information to the last minute! The quality of services provided were much more than I expected. As I have done a number of adventure holidays and I was impressed by the caliber of people who led us and of the equipment and safety concerns.
Mary Perkins – Canada
- We want to say how absolutely wonderful the whole trip was and to thank you heartily for all the effort you put in on our behalf. The Antarctica trip was utterly wonderful from start to finish, and the subsequent visit to Iguazu and Buenos Aires were also carefully planned and full of interest and stimulation.
I have given your name to loads of friends in certain knowledge that if they get in touch, then they will be in the best possible hands.
Just wanted to say wonderful, wonderful, WONDERFUL and thank you, thank you, THANK YOU.
Jane & Peter Saltmarsh – England
- The Arctic trip turned out exactly as it said on the tin. Well done Ice Tracks Team.
Roger Thompson – UK
- Angie and Caro, thank you both hugely for the opportunity to take part in the ES Centenary Voyage. I could not have asked for a better group of pax, ship, crew and expedition team.Of course meeting you guys who put the whole thing together was a privilege and it’s wonderful to see you realising people’s lifelong dreams.
Peter McCarthy – New Zealand
- Reflecting on our return, I want to thank Ice Tracks so very much for giving our trip the extra dimensions, so that we made the most of especially our visit to Greenland. The air flight over the UNESCO Heritage Icefjord was tremendous & such a great opportunity for us, the weather was perfect & we grabbed the moment! The extension in Kangerlussuaq was stunning! All that kayaking & hiking had a really positive effect, besides being so awesome! A huge Thank You for an Awesome trip.
Rosie Needham – UK
- Travelling with such an amazing group of people was a real privilege. Your attention to detail was astonishing. And of course the wonderful 'fireside chats.' What a treat to hear those stories from the descendants. The ground arrangements worked well and we were impressed by the IceTracks organisation of those. Thank you for such personal and friendly service from beginning to end.'
David and Rosemary Wharton – UK
- I have loved the Polar journeys I have done with Ice Tracks and the North West Passage did not disappoint. Fantastic scenery , awe inspiring history but the Arctic poppy stole my heart, along with the other little flowers battling with the inhospitable climate .
Sarah Balmain – UK
- We have reached the conclusion that there would not be a single thing to change or improve on if we did the same trip tomorrow.
Overall, we think the enthusiasm of your support teams, both on board and ashore, made each day truly exciting and for that reason look forward to our next trip with you.
As a keen photographer, I did not expect to see such a variety of wild life and landscapes and truly believe that I have taken some of my most important photographs to date which has made this trip very special indeed.
Tim and Jan Burr – UK
- This was a fantastic expedition holiday which enabled me to explore the artic in a safe way in the company of like minded people. We saw an amazing variety of wild life, including polar bears.
Anne Greenwood – UK
- Ice Tracks made my dream of travelling to an Emperor Penguin colony come true. At the time I didn’t think it was possible.
Roger Clark – UK
Get in touch with someone who’s been there!
Prices & Special Offers
United Kingdom Office
Valley Farm Studios,
Radway, CV35 0UJ
Tel +44 1295 236354