The Arctic’s icy tundra is its own unique ecosystem, spread out the earth’s most northern tip. Radiating out from the ‘North Pole’, it includes the Canadian Arctic, Alaska, northern Scandinavia, Russia, Norwegian Arctic, as well as Greenland & Baffin Island – each offering a plethora of wildlife, towering cliffs of nesting birds, bellowing walruses, the strange and superbly insulated muskox, exquisite flowers of the frozen tundra and, of course, a fascinating insight into Inuit life and polar history.
The Arctic is changing, rapidly. The Northwest Passage is being described as the new Silk Road, and yet there are still pristine areas to venture to where you can explore the flora, fauna and the people that live there, without seeing another ship or tour group. A disappearing world? Not just yet…
Join Ice Tracks on one of our many expeditions to the Canadian or Norwegian Arctic, or Greenland & Baffin Island and and discover an ice world with more colours, flavours and textures than you ever imagined.
What our customers say about us
- Yes we were an EXCEPTIONAL group and yes we were in PARADISE but Ice Tracks Expeditions made it all happen.Shirley Kaplan – Cape Town, South Africa
- We send you our greetings and thanks for the wonderful trip and the chance to be a small part of history.John and Barbara Witton – UK
- Everybody who has responded after the trip has expressed AMAZING AMAZEMENT about the expedition holiday of a lifetime.Henri & Brenda Lombard – Johannesburg, South Africa
- Angie and Caro, thank you both hugely for the opportunity to take part in the ES Centenary Voyage.Peter McCarthy – New Zealand
- Caro rest assured that your enthusiasm and passion had everything to do with our amazing experience.Wendel – Pretoria South Africa
- Thank you for helping me have such a magical holiday, I have to pinch myself that I really did experience the wonderful, pristine environment of the Arctic led by Angie.Betty Houldsworth – UK
- The Ice Tracks team kept me on track, and provided up-to-date information to the last minute! The quality of services provided were much more than I expected.Mary Perkins – Canada
Carolina's expert insight
Join us for the latest news, expeditions and special offers