The Arctic’s icy tundra is its own unique ecosystem, spread out the earth’s most northern tip. Radiating out from the ‘North Pole’, it includes the Canadian Arctic, Alaska, northern Scandinavia, Russia, Norwegian Arctic, as well as Greenland & Baffin Island – each offering a plethora of wildlife, towering cliffs of nesting birds, bellowing walruses, the strange and superbly insulated muskox, exquisite flowers of the frozen tundra and, of course, a fascinating insight into Inuit life and polar history.
The Arctic is changing, rapidly. The Northwest Passage is being described as the new Silk Road, and yet there are still pristine areas to venture to where you can explore the flora, fauna and the people that live there, without seeing another ship or tour group. A disappearing world? Not just yet…
Join Ice Tracks on one of our many expeditions to the Canadian or Norwegian Arctic, or Greenland & Baffin Island and and discover an ice world with more colours, flavours and textures than you ever imagined.
What our customers say about us
- I have been lucky enough to the Antarctic twice now.Mike Wain – Canterbury, UK
- Ice Tracks are an all-round excellent outfit – professional, passionate and personal.Shona Walton & Adrian Berry – England
- Ice Tracks are an all-round excellent outfit – professional, passionate and personal.Shona Walton and Adrian Berry
- Caro rest assured that your enthusiasm and passion had everything to do with our amazing experience.Wendel – Pretoria South Africa
- When I feel my blood pressure rise or I start thinking that I’m getting stressed at work I just think of the beautiful, pristine, quiet wonderland that we had the privilege of visiting.Kiersten and Rob Kirk – Gauten South Africa
- Brilliant throughout.Julian Grater – UK
Carolina's expert insight
Join us for the latest news, expeditions and special offers