- Starts at: Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
- Ends at: Maun, Botswana
- Duration: 14 Days / 13 Nights
– Arrival in Maun, Botswana (Via Johannesburg, South Africa)
– Charter flight
– Welcome in Mapula Lodge
– 3 nights in Mapula Lodge. Full Board and all activities included.
Situated in the northwestern corner of Botswana, the Okavango Delta is a World Heritage Site and the largest inland delta in the world. Visitors can enjoy a number of wonderful activities such as game viewing, fishing, bird watching, or taking an authentic guided Mokoro excursion through this wetland paradise in a traditional dugout canoe. Commonly spotted animals inclufe: lion, rhino, leopard, giraffe, hippos, elephants, crodiles and countless species of birds.
– Charter flight to Sable Alley, Khawai Private Reserve.
– 3 nights at the lodge. Full Board and activities.
The Khawai Private Reserve has 440 000 acres bordering onto both the Moremi Game Reserve and Chobe National Park in the northern Botswana. It comprises of some of the most fantastically diverse habitats in northern Botswana, including riverine woodlands, floodplains, open savannah, mopane woodland, rivers and lagoons. This range of habitats resulst in the plethora of wildlife, inclufing elephant, lion, leopard, wild dog, cheetah and of course the eponymous sable antelope.
– Charter flight to Kasane Airport
– 3 days fully inclusive Chobe Princess
With only a small number of guests per boat staying in the Chobe Princesses, it is like being on your very own houseboat. As you drift down the Chobe River and spot incredible wildlife scenes, you’ll be able to completely relax in an intimate river safari experience.
– Road transfer to Victoria Falls
– 2 days fully inclusive at Elephant Camp
The Elephant Camp is nestled on a ridge between the Masuwe River and the Zambezi gorges, giving guests an uninterrupted view of the breath-taking spray that swells above the Victoria Falls rainforest. Set against a backdrop of indigenous teak woodland, the imaginative use of eco-friendly canvas tents allows this unique camp to live in harmony with the surrounding environment.
– Transfer by road Victoria Falls International Airport
– Road trip to Maun
– Overnight at Cresta Maun Hotel, Maun
Today will be farewall to the glorious African bush as you make your way to the hub of Maun.
Included in the price of this trip:
- All Accommodation on a shared basis in twin bedded tents with en suite shower and toilet.
- Meals as specified.
- All drinks (South African Wines and Spirits, excluding import premium brands)
- Excursions and transfers as shown in the itinerary (usually twice daily game activities at our camping areas).
- Services of a Professional Guide.
- Relevant Park fees and VAT (where applicable).
- Meet & Assist service on arrival.
- Emergency evacuation to the nearest regional medical facility.
- Laundry service
Not included in the price of this trip:
- Any scheduled flights and related ticket or airport taxes.
- Items of a personal nature.
- Drinks, entrance fees, porterage, tours/excursions and transfers not specified above.
- Cancellation, baggage or medical insurance.
- Staff gratuities.
- Any new Government taxes, levies, fuel or industry increases which are beyond our control.
- Visa fees where relevant.
- Passports must be valid (usually for at least 6 months after date of travel) and have at least 3 blank visa pages (not endorsement pages)
- All visa requirements must be fulfilled and these are your responsibility. If you have any queries about obtaining visas please contact us.