Subscribe to our newsletter
Get the latest news from Ice Tracks Expeditions direct to your inbox. Just fill in the form below and we’ll send you regular updates and offers.
Our personal pick
- It was an unforgettable experience throughout for us and we had such a rewarding time in so many ways. .
Brig. John Powell – UK
- From start to finish, Ice Tracks and Angie Butler made sure that my father and I were looked after as if we were family. The trip was amazing with kayaking in the midnight sun amongst seals and walruses the die-for memory.
Guy Tritton – UK
- Muchas Gracias for a well planned excursion to the wine region of South America! Your choice of Finca's in Mendoza & the vineyard tours were excellent. Loved all your suggestions especially touring Valparaiso .
Leonard Herbst – New York
- I just want to say thank you to you all for such an amazing holiday. It has to be one of the best holidays we have ever experienced.
Susan and Charles Rose – UK
- I had the honor to be on this trip. However, for me, the most distinctive association was how wonderfully Ice Tracks oversaw everything.
Hamad Alkaabi – UK
- Just a small thank you for a most amazing year shared with youselves.
You have opened our eyes to many things we did not think we would ever see and we have enjoyed every minute along the way and all within just 12 months. But, having been to incredible places we now know that there is so much more that we really must visit so lets keep on planning!Thank you both for your very kind and warming friendship and we look forward to more travel in the new year.
Tim and Jan Burr – UK
- Thank you for helping me have such a magical holiday, I have to pinch myself that I really did experience the wonderful, pristine environment of the Arctic led by Angie. I’m so glad I was persuaded to put my hand up to joined this escorted expedition.
Betty Houldsworth – UK
- Ice Tracks made my dream of travelling to an Emperor Penguin colony come true. At the time I didn’t think it was possible.
Roger Clark – UK
- We thank you both for putting so much work into our trip to South America (Patagonia, Atacama and the Amazon) - we had the most incredible time and are already recommending it to our friends. We loved being so independent and stopping whenever we wanted for lots of scenery/coffee breaks and this has been the perfect way to do it. Atacama Desert
was a superb experience, and would recommend the astronomique excursion - fascinating. And lastly the Amazon Cruise, lovely cabins and again exceptionally good guides - learnt a great deal and it was a brilliant experience.
Lou and Tessa – Limington UK
- Ice Tracks are an all-round excellent outfit - professional, passionate and personal. This Antarctic experience on this beautifully capable scientific vessel (or its sister ship) is the most authentic to be secured commercially in my experience of seven expeditions to the arctic regions.
Shona Walton & Adrian Berry – England
Get in touch with someone who’s been there!
Prices & Special Offers
United Kingdom Office
Valley Farm Studios,
Radway, CV35 0UJ
Tel +44 1295 236354