Whether setting out for a big adventure or in search of cultural treasures, South America is truly a magical place with breathtaking landscapes, high-altitude mountain peaks, precipitous mountain roads, vast deserts, massive salt flats, ice-blue glaciers, lush rain-forests and an ocean with volcanic land formations.
It is a continent that will never disappoint, a continent of natural wonders and cultural diversities. Above all, you will find that everyone will welcome you with open arms.
Let Wild Tracks take you on an South American adventure you will never forget.
We would love to chat to you about your dream trip!
What our customers say about us
- We are now back indeed, and slowly coming to grips with the ‘real’ world.Raymond & Ute – South Africa
- A big thank you to the Ice Tracks team.Peter Donohoe – Australia
- A big thank you to the Ice Tracks team.Peter Donohoe
- Our fishing expedition at Jurassic Lake, Patagonia lived up to our expectation of extreme fishing in terms of the challenging weather , geography and fishing conditions.Ambassador Zul Baharudin
- We thank you both for putting so much work into our trip to South America – we had the most incredible time and are already recommending it to our friends.Lou and Tessa – Limington UK
- If anyone is thinking about a trekking trip in Patagonia you must use Ice Tracks! The team tailored an action packed itinerary for a group of seven demanding male clients, and delivered beyond our wildest expectations, we couldn’t have been more pleased with how seamless the whole trip went.Justin Noonan – Australia
- We set off on what we hoped would be one of life’s great adventures.Greg Ellis – Australia
- Don’t wait….Bernard Comerford – Australia
Join us for the latest news, expeditions and special offers