Ice Tracks is a small, dedicated adventure travel company passionate about exploring the far reaches of the world with you.
Through our intimate, guided groups, or our personal, tailor-made itineraries, we are able to combine hands-on exploration and meaningful encounters with local cultures, eco-systems and wildlife, in pristine, unusual and spectacular destinations. By travelling with experienced explorers, historians, naturalists, photographers and other experts, your Ice Tracks trip not only has a positive impact on the wildlife, ecosystems and communities we visit, but it also becomes a life-changing nature experience.
While we specialise in the Arctic and Antarctic, we also explore less icy destinations through Wild Tracks – offering bespoke trips to Patagonia, Ecuador, Galapagos, Namibia and Botswana.
We can’t wait to explore with you,
and Get in touch
Our signature trips and personal picks
What our customers say about us
- Ice Tracks made my dream of travelling to an Emperor Penguin colony come true.Roger Clark
- My trip in June to Svalbard was one of the high spots of my life.Honnie Feltham – England
- We want to say how absolutely wonderful the whole trip was and to thank you heartily for all the effort you put in on our behalf.Jane & Peter Saltmarsh – England
- I want to thank you for putting together a lifetime experience.Shirley Kaplan – South Africa
- The Arctic trip turned out exactly as it said on the tin.Roger Thompson – UK
- Muchas Gracias for a well planned excursion to the wine region of South America! Your choice of Finca’s in Mendoza & the vineyard tours were excellent.Leonard Herbst – New York
- I have been lucky enough to the Antarctic twice now.Mike Wain – Canterbury, UK