Ice Tracks is a small, dedicated adventure travel company passionate about exploring the far reaches of the world with you.
Through our intimate, guided groups, or our personal, tailor-made itineraries, we are able to combine hands-on exploration and meaningful encounters with local cultures, eco-systems and wildlife, in pristine, unusual and spectacular destinations. By travelling with experienced explorers, historians, naturalists, photographers and other experts, your Ice Tracks trip not only has a positive impact on the wildlife, ecosystems and communities we visit, but it also becomes a life-changing nature experience.
While we specialise in the Arctic and Antarctic, we also explore less icy destinations through Wild Tracks – offering bespoke trips to Patagonia, Ecuador, Galapagos, Namibia and Botswana.
We can’t wait to explore with you,
and Get in touch
Our signature trips and personal picks
What our customers say about us
- As a person who did it the hard way all those years ago, going with Ice Tracks this time was, for me, very rewarding and comfortable indeed.Tom Lynch – UK
- I had the most amazing time with Ice Tacks in July 2013 in the frozen wastes of Svalbard.Ann Willis – UK
- I would find it hard to find fault with any aspect of my recent trip to Falklands, S Georgia and Antarctica.Reena Shah – England
- Once again on our 4th trip with Ice Tracks we have exceeded all of our expectations.Tim & Jan Burr – England
- My voyage was great.Steven Briers
- We would like to thank you for an amazing month of South American travel.Rory and Maureen Kirk – South Africa
- Angie…the drive and determination that your personal quest to deliver Frank to his proper resting place shows.Rick Dobbie – Sydney, Australia