Ice Tracks is a small, dedicated adventure travel company passionate about exploring the far reaches of the world with you.
Through our intimate, guided groups, or our personal, tailor-made itineraries, we are able to combine hands-on exploration and meaningful encounters with local cultures, eco-systems and wildlife, in pristine, unusual and spectacular destinations. By travelling with experienced explorers, historians, naturalists, photographers and other experts, your Ice Tracks trip not only has a positive impact on the wildlife, ecosystems and communities we visit, but it also becomes a life-changing nature experience.
While we specialise in the Arctic and Antarctic, we also explore less icy destinations through Wild Tracks – offering bespoke trips to Patagonia, Ecuador, Galapagos, Namibia and Botswana.
We can’t wait to explore with you,
and Get in touch
Our signature trips and personal picks
What our customers say about us
- Ice Tracks are an all-round excellent outfit – professional, passionate and personal.Shona Walton & Adrian Berry – England
- Travelling with Ice-Tracks has once again lived up to our expectations and more.Jan and Tim Burr
- I’d run out of superlatives if I tried to say how much I enjoyed the whole time! It was an amazingly successful trip – lovely company, delicious food and mind-blowing sights.Anne Phillips – UK
- We had such a FANTASTIC TRIP and we had a great time kayaking and zodiac cruising and hiking, also the best group of people we met, may we all have many more adventures together,will treasure the memories.Duncan and Doreen Paul – South Africa
- My trip in June to Svalbard was one of the high spots of my life.Honnie Feltham – England
- I experienced the most fantastic African adventure.Ruth Mitchell – Australia