Ice Tracks is a small, dedicated adventure travel company passionate about exploring the far reaches of the world with you.
Through our intimate, guided groups, or our personal, tailor-made itineraries, we are able to combine hands-on exploration and meaningful encounters with local cultures, eco-systems and wildlife, in pristine, unusual and spectacular destinations. By travelling with experienced explorers, historians, naturalists, photographers and other experts, your Ice Tracks trip not only has a positive impact on the wildlife, ecosystems and communities we visit, but it also becomes a life-changing nature experience.
While we specialise in the Arctic and Antarctic, we also explore less icy destinations through Wild Tracks – offering bespoke trips to Patagonia, Ecuador, Galapagos, Namibia and Botswana.
We can’t wait to explore with you,
and Get in touch
Our signature trips and personal picks
What our customers say about us
- This was an amazing journey, the team worked very hard to fulfill peoples expectations and were very professional.Barbara Rae RA
- As a person who did it the hard way all those years ago, going with Ice Tracks this time was, for me, very rewarding and comfortable indeed.Tom Lynch – UK
- We have reached the conclusion that there would not be a single thing to change or improve on if we did the same trip tomorrow.Tim and Jan Burr – UK
- When we asked for a trip to the Galapagos, Ice Tracks rose to the occasion and provided a great itinerary which included the Rain Forests of Ecuador.Brenda and Henri Lombard – South Africa
- That was a truly spectacular three weeks.Spencer Crawley – UK
- I’d run out of superlatives if I tried to say how much I enjoyed the whole time! It was an amazingly successful trip – lovely company, delicious food and mind-blowing sights.Anne Phillips – UK
- If anyone is thinking about a trekking trip in Patagonia you must use Ice Tracks! The team tailored an action packed itinerary for a group of seven demanding male clients, and delivered beyond our wildest expectations, we couldn’t have been more pleased with how seamless the whole trip went.Justin Noonan – Australia
- If you are contemplating a voyage to Antarctica – don’t hesitate.Steven Briers – South Africa