Ice Tracks is a small, dedicated adventure travel company passionate about exploring the far reaches of the world with you.
Through our intimate, guided groups, or our personal, tailor-made itineraries, we are able to combine hands-on exploration and meaningful encounters with local cultures, eco-systems and wildlife, in pristine, unusual and spectacular destinations. By travelling with experienced explorers, historians, naturalists, photographers and other experts, your Ice Tracks trip not only has a positive impact on the wildlife, ecosystems and communities we visit, but it also becomes a life-changing nature experience.
While we specialise in the Arctic and Antarctic, we also explore less icy destinations through Wild Tracks – offering bespoke trips to Patagonia, Ecuador, Galapagos, Namibia and Botswana.
We can’t wait to explore with you,
and Get in touch
Our signature trips and personal picks
What our customers say about us
- I want to thank you for putting together a lifetime experience.Shirley Kapland
- Once again on our 4th trip with Ice Tracks we have exceeded all of our expectations.Tim & Jan Burr – England
- Simply, this trip was the ‘gift that just kept giving’.Patrick Saundry
- I experienced the most fantastic African adventure.Ruth Mitchell – Australia
- Ice Tracks made my dream of travelling to an Emperor Penguin colony come true.Roger Clark – UK
- We send you our greetings and thanks for the wonderful trip and the chance to be a small part of history.John and Barbara Witton – UK
- Thank you for helping me have such a magical holiday, I have to pinch myself that I really did experience the wonderful, pristine environment of the Arctic led by Angie.Betty Houldsworth – UK