Ice Tracks is a small, dedicated adventure travel company passionate about exploring the far reaches of the world with you.
Through our intimate, guided groups, or our personal, tailor-made itineraries, we are able to combine hands-on exploration and meaningful encounters with local cultures, eco-systems and wildlife, in pristine, unusual and spectacular destinations. By travelling with experienced explorers, historians, naturalists, photographers and other experts, your Ice Tracks trip not only has a positive impact on the wildlife, ecosystems and communities we visit, but it also becomes a life-changing nature experience.
While we specialise in the Arctic and Antarctic, we also explore less icy destinations through Wild Tracks – offering bespoke trips to Patagonia, Ecuador, Galapagos, Namibia and Botswana.
We can’t wait to explore with you,
and Get in touch
Our signature trips and personal picks
What our customers say about us
- The expedition to the Antarctic Peninsula exceed my expectations; a memorable experience on all counts.Michael Robinson – USA
- I just want to say a very big “thank you” to all of you for being so caring and attentive.Christine Duthie – England
- Muchas Gracias for a well planned excursion to the wine region of South America! Your choice of Finca’s in Mendoza & the vineyard tours were excellent.Leonard Herbst – New York
- How do you describe it all to people that were not there? I’ve found it difficult, but very willing to try.Denise and Brian Sutherland – Pretoria South Africa
- From start to finish, Ice Tracks and Angie Butler made sure that my father and I were looked after as if we were family.Guy Tritton – UK
- I have been lucky enough to the Antarctic twice now.Mike Wain – Canterbury, UK