Our personal picks
For those of you Early Birds wishing to book your polar adventure in advance, Ice Tracks is offering the following special discounts.
- We want to say how absolutely wonderful the whole trip was and to thank you heartily for all the effort you put in on our behalf. The Antarctica trip was utterly wonderful from start to finish, and the subsequent visit to Iguazu and Buenos Aires were also carefully planned and full of interest and stimulation.
I have given your name to loads of friends in certain knowledge that if they get in touch, then they will be in the best possible hands.
Just wanted to say wonderful, wonderful, WONDERFUL and thank you, thank you, THANK YOU.
Jane & Peter Saltmarsh – England
- My son Guy and I spent some 12 days in the Arctic on board the Russian ship Akademik Sergey Vavilov as customers of Ice Tracks Expeditions. This trip was organised for us by Angie Butler, whom I had met at a Conference on South Georgia organised by the Scott Polar Research Institute in Cambridge.
Alan Tritton – UK
- I just want to say thank you to you all for such an amazing holiday. It has to be one of the best holidays we have ever experienced.
Susan and Charles Rose – UK
- A big ‘thank you!’ to my fellow Ice Trackers who each made a once-in-a-lifetime voyage so memorable. You all contributed to a first adventure holiday experience that will be impossible to match. Thanks for sharing it with me.
Ron Wild – Ontario, Canada
- This was a fantastic expedition holiday which enabled me to explore the artic in a safe way in the company of like minded people. We saw an amazing variety of wild life, including polar bears.
Anne Greenwood – UK
- As a person who did it the hard way all those years ago, going with Ice Tracks this time was, for me, very rewarding and comfortable indeed. In my humble opinion, I thought the whole experience, tailor made as it was on this most recent voyage, a quite excellent package. I have, therefore, had no hesitation in recommending yourselves to those who have expressed an interest in my recent ‘adventure'!
Tom Lynch – UK
- Reflecting on our return, I want to thank Ice Tracks so very much for giving our trip the extra dimensions, so that we made the most of especially our visit to Greenland. The air flight over the UNESCO Heritage Icefjord was tremendous & such a great opportunity for us, the weather was perfect & we grabbed the moment! The extension in Kangerlussuaq was stunning! All that kayaking & hiking had a really positive effect, besides being so awesome! A huge Thank You for an Awesome trip.
Rosie Needham – UK
- Just returned from my second trip with Ice Tracks this time to the Arctic and the Svalbard archipelago and once again it was a wonderful journey. Again, I was most impressed with the personal involvement of both Angie and Caro and their friendly, professional approach and the way in which they strive and ensure that all their charges are looked after in detail. Ice Tracks continues to provide unique encounters with the most beautiful and extraordinary places. I have much pleasure in highly recommending Ice Tracks to anyone seeking a special journey, very well planned and organised in a friendly and convivial atmosphere that will remain incomparable lifetime experiences.
Rick Dobbie – Sydney, Australia
- We decided to take this expedition to celebrate our 70th birthdays and had one of our best travel experiences ever. We have traveled and backpacked together worldwide for 45 years, and going to Antarctica was like visiting a new world, for which we had little prior cultural or emotional preparation. The sheer beauty of the unspoiled landscape and the unique wildlife make Antarctica stand out from the many places we visited before.
A vital element that made our trip so special is the care and dedication of the Ice Tracks people. We heard that they treat each of their customers as if they were their only clients. We thought that this was just sales hype, but it turned out to be really true. They put together an excellent itinerary based on our desire to visit the national parks in Argentina and Chile. Every hotel booked was perfect for us.In all, we encourage anyone with love for nature to visit Antarctica and to go there with Ice Tracks. They will not be disappointed!
Robert and Evelyn Gordon – USA
- It was an unforgettable experience throughout for us and we had such a rewarding time in so many ways. .
Brig. John Powell – UK