Ice Tracks is a small, dedicated adventure travel company passionate about exploring the far reaches of the world with you.
Through our intimate, guided groups, or our personal, tailor-made itineraries, we are able to combine hands-on exploration and meaningful encounters with local cultures, eco-systems and wildlife, in pristine, unusual and spectacular destinations. By travelling with experienced explorers, historians, naturalists, photographers and other experts, your Ice Tracks trip not only has a positive impact on the wildlife, ecosystems and communities we visit, but it also becomes a life-changing nature experience.
While we specialise in the Arctic and Antarctic, we also explore less icy destinations through Wild Tracks – offering bespoke trips to Patagonia, Ecuador, Galapagos, Namibia and Botswana.
We can’t wait to explore with you,
and Get in touch
Our signature trips and personal picks
What our customers say about us
- I want to thank you for putting together a lifetime experience.Shirley Kapland
- If anyone is thinking about a trekking trip in Patagonia you must use Ice Tracks! The team tailored an action packed itinerary for a group of seven demanding male clients, and delivered beyond our wildest expectations, we couldn’t have been more pleased with how seamless the whole trip went.Justin Noonan – Australia
- I want to thank you for putting together a lifetime experience.Shirley Kaplan – South Africa
- We have reached the conclusion that there would not be a single thing to change or improve on if we did the same trip tomorrow.Tim and Jan Burr – UK
- Ice Tracks are an all-round excellent outfit – professional, passionate and personal.Shona Walton and Adrian Berry
- I have been lucky enough to the Antarctic twice now.Mike Wain – Canterbury, UK
- Muchas Gracias for a well planned excursion to the wine region of South America! Your choice of Finca’s in Mendoza & the vineyard tours were excellent.Leonard Herbst – New York