Ice Tracks is a small, dedicated adventure travel company passionate about exploring the far reaches of the world with you.
Through our intimate, guided groups, or our personal, tailor-made itineraries, we are able to combine hands-on exploration and meaningful encounters with local cultures, eco-systems and wildlife, in pristine, unusual and spectacular destinations. By travelling with experienced explorers, historians, naturalists, photographers and other experts, your Ice Tracks trip not only has a positive impact on the wildlife, ecosystems and communities we visit, but it also becomes a life-changing nature experience.
While we specialise in the Arctic and Antarctic, we also explore less icy destinations through Wild Tracks – offering bespoke trips to Patagonia, Ecuador, Galapagos, Namibia and Botswana.
We can’t wait to explore with you,
and Get in touch
Our signature trips and personal picks
What our customers say about us
- A big thank you to the Ice Tracks team.Peter Donohoe – Australia
- The Ice Tracks team kept me on track, and provided up-to-date information to the last minute! The quality of services provided were much more than I expected.Mary Perkins – Canada
- If you are contemplating a voyage to Antarctica – don’t hesitate.Steven Briers – South Africa
- When I feel my blood pressure rise or I start thinking that I’m getting stressed at work I just think of the beautiful, pristine, quiet wonderland that we had the privilege of visiting.Kiersten and Rob Kirk – Gauten South Africa
- A very big thank you to the entire Ice Tracks team for organizing such an unbelievable trip.Venkitachalam Chandran – India