Ice Tracks is a small, dedicated adventure travel company passionate about exploring the far reaches of the world with you.
Through our intimate, guided groups, or our personal, tailor-made itineraries, we are able to combine hands-on exploration and meaningful encounters with local cultures, eco-systems and wildlife, in pristine, unusual and spectacular destinations. By travelling with experienced explorers, historians, naturalists, photographers and other experts, your Ice Tracks trip not only has a positive impact on the wildlife, ecosystems and communities we visit, but it also becomes a life-changing nature experience.
While we specialise in the Arctic and Antarctic, we also explore less icy destinations through Wild Tracks – offering bespoke trips to Patagonia, Ecuador, Galapagos, Namibia and Botswana.
We can’t wait to explore with you,
and Get in touch
Our signature trips and personal picks
What our customers say about us
- I want to thank you for putting together a lifetime experience.Shirley Kaplan – South Africa
- Angie and Caro, thank you both hugely for the opportunity to take part in the ES Centenary Voyage.Peter McCarthy – New Zealand
- A big thank you to the Ice Tracks team.Peter Donohoe
- A very big thank you to the entire Ice Tracks team for organizing such an unbelievable trip.Venkitachalam Chandran – India
- If anyone is thinking about a trekking trip in Patagonia you must use Ice Tracks! The team tailored an action packed itinerary for a group of seven demanding male clients, and delivered beyond our wildest expectations, we couldn’t have been more pleased with how seamless the whole trip went.Justin Noonan, Southern Patagonia
- I had the honor to be on this trip.Hamad Alkaabi – UK
- Ice Tracks are an all-round excellent outfit – professional, passionate and personal.Shona Walton and Adrian Berry
- Many thanks to Ice Tracks for organising a truly memorable trip to the Galapagos.Cathy and Geoff Michel – UK