Ice Tracks is a small, dedicated adventure travel company passionate about exploring the far reaches of the world with you.
Through our intimate, guided groups, or our personal, tailor-made itineraries, we are able to combine hands-on exploration and meaningful encounters with local cultures, eco-systems and wildlife, in pristine, unusual and spectacular destinations. By travelling with experienced explorers, historians, naturalists, photographers and other experts, your Ice Tracks trip not only has a positive impact on the wildlife, ecosystems and communities we visit, but it also becomes a life-changing nature experience.
While we specialise in the Arctic and Antarctic, we also explore less icy destinations through Wild Tracks – offering bespoke trips to Patagonia, Ecuador, Galapagos, Namibia and Botswana.
We can’t wait to explore with you,
and Get in touch
Our signature trips and personal picks
What our customers say about us
- Ice Tracks gave us a fantastic holiday with all the advantages of an experienced expedition team.Lynn Pascoe – UK
- Angie…the drive and determination that your personal quest to deliver Frank to his proper resting place shows.Rick Dobbie – Sydney, Australia
- Ice Tracks made my dream of travelling to an Emperor Penguin colony come true.Roger Clark – UK
- Have just had the best 10 days of my life with this wonderful company.Josephine Miller – UK
- Brilliant throughout.Julian Grater – UK
- Ice Tracks gave us a fantastic holiday with all the advantages of an experienced expedition team.James Parker – UK