Ice Tracks lands its first South Georgia traverse ! A party of 15 adventurers, led by polar adventurer Seb Coulthard, will be crossing the South Georgia ice cap in Shackleton, Crean and Worsley’s footsteps. It’s an adventure to be shared and celebrated by all as we enjoy the Falklands, glorious South Georgia followed by the magic of the Antarctic peninsula.
Our personal pick
For those of you Early Birds wishing to book your polar adventure in advance, Ice Tracks is offering the following special discounts.
- Once again on our 4th trip with Ice Tracks we have exceeded all of our expectations. Peru and Machu Picchu were amazing, Titilaka Lodge was a very special haven, Sacha Lodge and the Napo River an incredible experience in the jungle and the Galapagos Islands close up wildlife topped everything.
Tim & Jan Burr – England
- Many thanks to Ice Tracks for organising a truly memorable trip to the Galapagos. The local guide, Juan, was outstanding and the environment and wildlife were incredible.
Cathy and Geoff Michel – UK
- How do I begin to thank you both for giving me the trip of a lifetime? So amazing in so many ways. All credit to you both for making the Ice Tracks party such fun.
David Clark – UK
- I want to thank you for putting together a lifetime experience. Also I must add my congratulations to all the thought and knowledge and planning that was evident from day one.
Shirley Kaplan – South Africa
- Travelling with such an amazing group of people was a real privilege. Your attention to detail was astonishing. And of course the wonderful 'fireside chats.' What a treat to hear those stories from the descendants. The ground arrangements worked well and we were impressed by the IceTracks organisation of those. Thank you for such personal and friendly service from beginning to end.'
David and Rosemary Wharton – UK
- Thank you Ice Tracks for the most memorable trip of my life. I’ve travelled the globe a good deal but this trip to Antarctica on the Akademik Sergey Vavilov, following in the tracks of Sir Ernest Shackleton a century ago, will live in my heart and my memory for ever. The on-board presentations were all fascinating; we even had the privilege of watching a life size bust of Sir Ernest Shackleton gradually materialize at the hands of a talented sculptor as we sailed on down to the ‘Big Ice’. The organization of the whole voyage was superb. I’m saving up to get Ice Tracks to take me to the Arctic next.
Writer and Broadcaster Sue Cook – UK
- We send you our greetings and thanks for the wonderful trip and the chance to be a small part of history. All the arrangements worked perfectly - full marks Ice Tracks!John and Barbara traveled with us to Falkland, South Georgia and Antarctica in 2011.
John and Barbara Witton – UK
- From start to finish, Ice Tracks and Angie Butler made sure that my father and I were looked after as if we were family. The trip was amazing with kayaking in the midnight sun amongst seals and walruses the die-for memory.
Guy Tritton – UK
- I had the most amazing time with Ice Tacks in July 2013 in the frozen wastes of Svalbard. Brilliantly organised trip full of beauty, education and fun – thank you Ice Tracks.
Ann Willis – UK
- Ice Tracks are an all-round excellent outfit - professional, passionate and personal. This Antarctic experience on this beautifully capable scientific vessel (or its sister ship) is the most authentic to be secured commercially in my experience of seven expeditions to the arctic regions.
Shona Walton & Adrian Berry – England