Ice Tracks is a small, dedicated adventure travel company passionate about exploring the far reaches of the world with you.
Through our intimate, guided groups, or our personal, tailor-made itineraries, we are able to combine hands-on exploration and meaningful encounters with local cultures, eco-systems and wildlife, in pristine, unusual and spectacular destinations. By travelling with experienced explorers, historians, naturalists, photographers and other experts, your Ice Tracks trip not only has a positive impact on the wildlife, ecosystems and communities we visit, but it also becomes a life-changing nature experience.
While we specialise in the Arctic and Antarctic, we also explore less icy destinations through Wild Tracks – offering bespoke trips to Patagonia, Ecuador, Galapagos, Namibia and Botswana.
We can’t wait to explore with you,
and Get in touch
Our signature trips and personal picks
What our customers say about us
- Thank you for providing me with the experience of a lifetime.Antonia Chambers – United States
- Everybody who has responded after the trip has expressed AMAZING AMAZEMENT about the expedition holiday of a lifetime.Henri & Brenda Lombard – Johannesburg, South Africa
- A big thank you to the Ice Tracks team.Peter Donohoe – Australia
- I have enjoy the journey very, very much.Manfred Gehmeyr – Germany
- All the staff on the ship, without exception, were friendly, helpful and nothing was too much trouble.Anne Phillips – England
- We have had the most wonderful holiday, spent with especially wonderful people.Maureen and Rory Kirk – Johannesburg South Africa