Ice Tracks is a small, dedicated adventure travel company passionate about exploring the far reaches of the world with you.
Through our intimate, guided groups, or our personal, tailor-made itineraries, we are able to combine hands-on exploration and meaningful encounters with local cultures, eco-systems and wildlife, in pristine, unusual and spectacular destinations. By travelling with experienced explorers, historians, naturalists, photographers and other experts, your Ice Tracks trip not only has a positive impact on the wildlife, ecosystems and communities we visit, but it also becomes a life-changing nature experience.
While we specialise in the Arctic and Antarctic, we also explore less icy destinations through Wild Tracks – offering bespoke trips to Patagonia, Ecuador, Galapagos, Namibia and Botswana.
We can’t wait to explore with you,
and Get in touch
Our signature trips and personal picks
What our customers say about us
- A wonderful and most memorable experience, made all the more special by having the descendants with us.Angela Palmer – UK
- Our fishing expedition at Jurassic Lake, Patagonia lived up to our expectation of extreme fishing in terms of the challenging weather , geography and fishing conditions.Ambassador Zul Baharudin
- We send you our greetings and thanks for the wonderful trip and the chance to be a small part of history.John and Barbara Witton – UK
- We are struggling for words to describe what an amazing adventure we have had and all thanks to you at Ice Tracks.Tim and Jan Burr
- We have reached the conclusion that there would not be a single thing to change or improve on if we did the same trip tomorrow.Tim and Jan Burr – UK
- I would like to thank you so much for a fantastic voyage, I enjoyed every minute of it, even the rough seas! Antarctica is a very special place and I felt very privileged to be there.Lynn Pascoe – UK