Ice Tracks is a small, dedicated adventure travel company passionate about exploring the far reaches of the world with you.
Through our intimate, guided groups, or our personal, tailor-made itineraries, we are able to combine hands-on exploration and meaningful encounters with local cultures, eco-systems and wildlife, in pristine, unusual and spectacular destinations. By travelling with experienced explorers, historians, naturalists, photographers and other experts, your Ice Tracks trip not only has a positive impact on the wildlife, ecosystems and communities we visit, but it also becomes a life-changing nature experience.
While we specialise in the Arctic and Antarctic, we also explore less icy destinations through Wild Tracks – offering bespoke trips to Patagonia, Ecuador, Galapagos, Namibia and Botswana.
We can’t wait to explore with you,
and Get in touch
Our signature trips and personal picks
What our customers say about us
- Muchas Gracias for a well planned excursion to the wine region of South America! Your choice of Finca’s in Mendoza & the vineyard tours were excellent.Leonard Herbst – New York
- I want to thank you for putting together a lifetime experience.Shirley Kapland
- The expedition to the Antarctic Peninsula exceed my expectations; a memorable experience on all counts.Michael Robinson – USA
- Simply, this trip was the ‘gift that just kept giving’.Patrick Saundry – Australia
- I had the most amazing time with Ice Tacks in July 2013 in the frozen wastes of Svalbard.Ann Willis – UK
- How do you describe it all to people that were not there? I’ve found it difficult, but very willing to try.Denise and Brian Sutherland – Pretoria South Africa
- Once again on our 4th trip with Ice Tracks we have exceeded all of our expectations.Tim & Jan Burr – England
- Thank you so much for helping me enjoy a trip of a lifetime.Garry Evenden – UK