Ice Tracks is a small, dedicated adventure travel company passionate about exploring the far reaches of the world with you.
Through our intimate, guided groups, or our personal, tailor-made itineraries, we are able to combine hands-on exploration and meaningful encounters with local cultures, eco-systems and wildlife, in pristine, unusual and spectacular destinations. By travelling with experienced explorers, historians, naturalists, photographers and other experts, your Ice Tracks trip not only has a positive impact on the wildlife, ecosystems and communities we visit, but it also becomes a life-changing nature experience.
While we specialise in the Arctic and Antarctic, we also explore less icy destinations through Wild Tracks – offering bespoke trips to Patagonia, Ecuador, Galapagos, Namibia and Botswana.
We can’t wait to explore with you,
and Get in touch
Our signature trips and personal picks
What our customers say about us
- I would find it hard to find fault with any aspect of my recent trip to Falklands, S Georgia and Antarctica.Reena Shah – England
- We set off on what we hoped would be one of life’s great adventures.Greg Ellis – Australia
- I have loved the Polar journeys I have done with Ice Tracks and the North West Passage did not disappoint.Sarah Balmain – UK
- Our Iceland, Greenland & Baffin Island adventure with Ice Tracks Expedition was excellent.Betsy Taylor-Kennedy’s Testimonial
- Simply, this trip was the ‘gift that just kept giving’.Patrick Saundry – Australia
- Ice Tracks are an all-round excellent outfit – professional, passionate and personal.Shona Walton and Adrian Berry
- Both Gary and I would like to thank you for arranging the most extraordinary, spectacular, unique adventure Ice Tracks Expeditions made for us!! As I’ve said so many times, but must say again, the opportunity for us to go to Antartica seemed an impossibility, but your expertise and ingenuity, dedication and generosity have made it possible and fulfilled Gary and my dream!! The photo of Gary under Shakleton’s photos on the Island Sky depicts his immense pride in experiencing a little of what he may have seen!!! I can not recommend your company Ice Tracks highly enough.Anna Noakes & Gary Kettel – UK