Ice Tracks is a small, dedicated adventure travel company passionate about exploring the far reaches of the world with you.
Through our intimate, guided groups, or our personal, tailor-made itineraries, we are able to combine hands-on exploration and meaningful encounters with local cultures, eco-systems and wildlife, in pristine, unusual and spectacular destinations. By travelling with experienced explorers, historians, naturalists, photographers and other experts, your Ice Tracks trip not only has a positive impact on the wildlife, ecosystems and communities we visit, but it also becomes a life-changing nature experience.
While we specialise in the Arctic and Antarctic, we also explore less icy destinations through Wild Tracks – offering bespoke trips to Patagonia, Ecuador, Galapagos, Namibia and Botswana.
We can’t wait to explore with you,
and Get in touch
Our signature trips and personal picks
What our customers say about us
- Caro rest assured that your enthusiasm and passion had everything to do with our amazing experience.Wendel – Pretoria South Africa
- A big thank you to the Ice Tracks team.Peter Donohoe
- That was a truly spectacular three weeks.Spencer Crawley – UK
- From start to finish, Ice Tracks and Angie Butler made sure that my father and I were looked after as if we were family.Guy Tritton – UK
- Everything was beyond my wildest expectations and I am so glad that I decided to come along.Lisa McCarthy – USA
- The Ice Tracks team were brilliant and never once did I feel abandoned.Jean Wood
- When we asked for a trip to the Galapagos, Ice Tracks rose to the occasion and provided a great itinerary which included the Rain Forests of Ecuador.Brenda and Henri Lombard – South Africa
- The holiday exceeded all expectations.Liza York – UK