Our personal picks
For those of you Early Birds wishing to book your polar adventure in advance, Ice Tracks is offering the following special discounts.
- We thank you both for putting so much work into our trip to South America (Patagonia, Atacama and the Amazon) - we had the most incredible time and are already recommending it to our friends. We loved being so independent and stopping whenever we wanted for lots of scenery/coffee breaks and this has been the perfect way to do it. Atacama Desert
was a superb experience, and would recommend the astronomique excursion - fascinating. And lastly the Amazon Cruise, lovely cabins and again exceptionally good guides - learnt a great deal and it was a brilliant experience.
Lou and Tessa – Limington UK
- Ice Tracks are an all-round excellent outfit - professional, passionate and personal. This Antarctic experience on this beautifully capable scientific vessel (or its sister ship) is the most authentic to be secured commercially in my experience of seven expeditions to the arctic regions.
Shona Walton & Adrian Berry – England
- Caro rest assured that your enthusiasm and passion had everything to do with our amazing experience. You made us feel so welcome right from the beginning, initially with the cool emails and then meeting you in person in Ushuaia.
Nothing was ever too much trouble and your response was always a cheerful smile and a can do attitude. Caro – what more can I say – you ROCK!
Wendel – Pretoria South Africa
- How do I begin to thank you both for giving me the trip of a lifetime? So amazing in so many ways. All credit to you both for making the Ice Tracks party such fun.
David Clark – UK
- Thank you Ice Tracks for the most memorable trip of my life. I’ve travelled the globe a good deal but this trip to Antarctica on the Akademik Sergey Vavilov, following in the tracks of Sir Ernest Shackleton a century ago, will live in my heart and my memory for ever. The on-board presentations were all fascinating; we even had the privilege of watching a life size bust of Sir Ernest Shackleton gradually materialize at the hands of a talented sculptor as we sailed on down to the ‘Big Ice’. The organization of the whole voyage was superb. I’m saving up to get Ice Tracks to take me to the Arctic next.
Writer and Broadcaster Sue Cook – UK
- I have had the privilege of the opportunity to travel with Ice-Tracks to The Antarctic and The Arctic within 9 months of each other. A dream come true.
Rosie Needham – UK
- I have added the fond memories of the Ecuador, Amazon and the spectacular Galapagos to my Ice Tracks Memory Bank”. Been dreaming about the lava fields and about blue boobies for days after my return.
Natalia Streltsova – Australia
- Once again on our 4th trip with Ice Tracks we have exceeded all of our expectations. Peru and Machu Picchu were amazing, Titilaka Lodge was a very special haven, Sacha Lodge and the Napo River an incredible experience in the jungle and the Galapagos Islands close up wildlife topped everything.
Tim & Jan Burr – England
- This was a fantastic expedition holiday which enabled me to explore the artic in a safe way in the company of like minded people. We saw an amazing variety of wild life, including polar bears.
Anne Greenwood – UK
- I recommend my travelling friends to Ice Tracks all the time - totally confident that their trip will be as superb as the one I have enjoyed. Each time I have returned with Epic Memories and knowing that it was a privilege to be a part of such expeditions.
Mary Wheildon – UK