Ice Tracks is a small, dedicated adventure travel company passionate about exploring the far reaches of the world with you.
Through our intimate, guided groups, or our personal, tailor-made itineraries, we are able to combine hands-on exploration and meaningful encounters with local cultures, eco-systems and wildlife, in pristine, unusual and spectacular destinations. By travelling with experienced explorers, historians, naturalists, photographers and other experts, your Ice Tracks trip not only has a positive impact on the wildlife, ecosystems and communities we visit, but it also becomes a life-changing nature experience.
While we specialise in the Arctic and Antarctic, we also explore less icy destinations through Wild Tracks – offering bespoke trips to Patagonia, Ecuador, Galapagos, Namibia and Botswana.
We can’t wait to explore with you,
and Get in touch
Our signature trips and personal picks
What our customers say about us
- Simply, this trip was the ‘gift that just kept giving’.Patrick Saundry – Australia
- How do you describe it all to people that were not there? I’ve found it difficult, but very willing to try.Denise and Brian Sutherland – Pretoria South Africa
- Once again on our 4th trip with Ice Tracks we have exceeded all of our expectations.Tim & Jan Burr – England
- Ice Tracks are an all-round excellent outfit – professional, passionate and personal.Shona Walton & Adrian Berry – England
- Caro and Angie have that rare quality of making every client feel a very special and valued member of the very close “ice trackers” family.Bob Jay
- A very big thank you to the entire Ice Tracks team for organizing such an unbelievable trip.Venkitachalam Chandran – India
- Ice Tracks made my dream of travelling to an Emperor Penguin colony come true.Roger Clark
- Thank you for providing me with the experience of a lifetime.Antonia Chambers – United States