Ice Tracks is a small, dedicated adventure travel company passionate about exploring the far reaches of the world with you.
Through our intimate, guided groups, or our personal, tailor-made itineraries, we are able to combine hands-on exploration and meaningful encounters with local cultures, eco-systems and wildlife, in pristine, unusual and spectacular destinations. By travelling with experienced explorers, historians, naturalists, photographers and other experts, your Ice Tracks trip not only has a positive impact on the wildlife, ecosystems and communities we visit, but it also becomes a life-changing nature experience.
While we specialise in the Arctic and Antarctic, we also explore less icy destinations through Wild Tracks – offering bespoke trips to Patagonia, Ecuador, Galapagos, Namibia and Botswana.
We can’t wait to explore with you,
and Get in touch
Our signature trips and personal picks
What our customers say about us
- Thank you to each one of you for your friendship and for sharing this beautiful part of our planet with us.Hengelene – Pretoria South Africa
- Ice Tracks are an all-round excellent outfit – professional, passionate and personal.Shona Walton & Adrian Berry – England
- Simply, this trip was the ‘gift that just kept giving’.Patrick Saundry – Australia
- I just want to say the most enormous THANK YOU for putting together a trip that none of us will ever forget, and I know I speak for Spencer too, and everyone else I came across.Harriet Crawley – UK
- I can’t think of anything I would have changed on our trip.Ann Triscott – UK
- All the staff on the ship, without exception, were friendly, helpful and nothing was too much trouble.Anne Phillips – England
- Many thanks to Ice Tracks for organising a truly memorable trip to the Galapagos.Cathy and Geoff Michel – UK