Ice Tracks is a small, dedicated adventure travel company passionate about exploring the far reaches of the world with you.
Through our intimate, guided groups, or our personal, tailor-made itineraries, we are able to combine hands-on exploration and meaningful encounters with local cultures, eco-systems and wildlife, in pristine, unusual and spectacular destinations. By travelling with experienced explorers, historians, naturalists, photographers and other experts, your Ice Tracks trip not only has a positive impact on the wildlife, ecosystems and communities we visit, but it also becomes a life-changing nature experience.
While we specialise in the Arctic and Antarctic, we also explore less icy destinations through Wild Tracks – offering bespoke trips to Patagonia, Ecuador, Galapagos, Namibia and Botswana.
We can’t wait to explore with you,
and Get in touch
Our signature trips and personal picks
What our customers say about us
- I experienced the most fantastic African adventure.Ruth Mitchell – Australia
- As a person who did it the hard way all those years ago, going with Ice Tracks this time was, for me, very rewarding and comfortable indeed.Tom Lynch – UK
- Ice Tracks are an all-round excellent outfit – professional, passionate and personal.Shona Walton and Adrian Berry
- My son Guy and I spent some 12 days in the Arctic on board the Russian ship Akademik Sergey Vavilov as customers of Ice Tracks Expeditions.Alan Tritton – UK
- Will and I would like to thank you both for the huge organisational input you provided to create the unique expedition from which we have just returned.Alan and William Wordie – UK
- All the staff on the ship, without exception, were friendly, helpful and nothing was too much trouble.Anne Phillips – England