Our personal picks
For those of you Early Birds wishing to book your polar adventure in advance, Ice Tracks is offering the following special discounts.
- My voyage was great. All of the logistics worked out perfectly, right down to the correct size of allocated wellington boots!I enjoyed Spitsbergen.
Steven Briers – South Africa
- How do I begin to thank you both for giving me the trip of a lifetime? So amazing in so many ways. All credit to you both for making the Ice Tracks party such fun.
David Clark – UK
- We set off on what we hoped would be one of life's great adventures. We succeeded - and the team at Ice Tracks played an integral part on the happiness of our trip.
Greg Ellis – Australia
- Yes we were an EXCEPTIONAL group and yes we were in PARADISE but Ice Tracks Expeditions made it all happen. The organization, the personal care, interest, love and passion that you surrounded us with was really something. I would recommend Ice Tracks a million times over.
Shirley Kaplan – Cape Town, South Africa
- Thank you for helping me have such a magical holiday, I have to pinch myself that I really did experience the wonderful, pristine environment of the Arctic led by Angie. I’m so glad I was persuaded to put my hand up to joined this escorted expedition.
Betty Houldsworth – UK
- I have loved the Polar journeys I have done with Ice Tracks and the North West Passage did not disappoint. Fantastic scenery , awe inspiring history but the Arctic poppy stole my heart, along with the other little flowers battling with the inhospitable climate .
Sarah Balmain – UK
- The Ice Tracks team kept me on track, and provided up-to-date information to the last minute! The quality of services provided were much more than I expected. As I have done a number of adventure holidays and I was impressed by the caliber of people who led us and of the equipment and safety concerns.
Mary Perkins – Canada
- We have had the most wonderful holiday, spent with especially wonderful people. One does not often go away with an unknown group of people and be able to get on so easily and without problems. Thank you for making our holiday a very special one. Especially a big thank you to Caro. A very special person and someone who did everything to make our holiday a memorable one.
Maureen and Rory Kirk – Johannesburg South Africa
- Susanne and I are very happy to have spent 3 weeks with Ice Tracks excellent management during the Shackleton Centenary Voyage. Antarctica is still alive in our spirit even though our bodies are at home. We will forever remember our journey, the beautiful landscapes and the kind staff of the Akademik Sergey Vavilov as well as the cultural expressions of Argentina and the company of our fellow travellers.
Many thanks to Ice Tracks, to Caro and Angie, for the best journey of our life!
Manfred and Susanne Gehmeyr – Germany
- The attention to detail, and all the little extras on the Shackleton Expedition made it so special and memorable. I can only imagine all the work involved, the Ice Tracks team certainly gets full marks. I don’t know if your trips in Antarctica always go to the Falklands and South Georgia, but for me they were just as beautiful and special as Antarctica itself.
Keep on working with small groups, out of the way / beautiful places itineraries and your personal involvement and passion!
Sue Pryor Moore – Australia