Ice Tracks is a small, dedicated adventure travel company passionate about exploring the far reaches of the world with you.
Through our intimate, guided groups, or our personal, tailor-made itineraries, we are able to combine hands-on exploration and meaningful encounters with local cultures, eco-systems and wildlife, in pristine, unusual and spectacular destinations. By travelling with experienced explorers, historians, naturalists, photographers and other experts, your Ice Tracks trip not only has a positive impact on the wildlife, ecosystems and communities we visit, but it also becomes a life-changing nature experience.
While we specialise in the Arctic and Antarctic, we also explore less icy destinations through Wild Tracks – offering bespoke trips to Patagonia, Ecuador, Galapagos, Namibia and Botswana.
We can’t wait to explore with you,
and Get in touch
Our signature trips and personal picks
What our customers say about us
- Simply, this trip was the ‘gift that just kept giving’.Patrick Saundry
- I want to thank you for putting together a lifetime experience.Shirley Kaplan – South Africa
- A big thank you to the Ice Tracks team.Peter Donohoe – Australia
- I have added the fond memories of the Ecuador, Amazon and the spectacular Galapagos to my “Ice Tracks Memory Bank”.Natalia Streltsova – Australia
- My trip in June to Svalbard was one of the high spots of my life.Honnie Feltham – England
- A big ‘thank you!’ to my fellow Ice Trackers who each made a once-in-a-lifetime voyage so memorable.Ron Wild – Ontario, Canada