Ice Tracks is a small, dedicated adventure travel company passionate about exploring the far reaches of the world with you.
Through our intimate, guided groups, or our personal, tailor-made itineraries, we are able to combine hands-on exploration and meaningful encounters with local cultures, eco-systems and wildlife, in pristine, unusual and spectacular destinations. By travelling with experienced explorers, historians, naturalists, photographers and other experts, your Ice Tracks trip not only has a positive impact on the wildlife, ecosystems and communities we visit, but it also becomes a life-changing nature experience.
While we specialise in the Arctic and Antarctic, we also explore less icy destinations through Wild Tracks – offering bespoke trips to Patagonia, Ecuador, Galapagos, Namibia and Botswana.
We can’t wait to explore with you,
and Get in touch
Our signature trips and personal picks
What our customers say about us
- Don’t wait….Bernard Comerford – Australia
- Everybody who has responded after the trip has expressed AMAZING AMAZEMENT about the expedition holiday of a lifetime.Henri & Brenda Lombard – Johannesburg, South Africa
- We thank you both for putting so much work into our trip to South America – we had the most incredible time and are already recommending it to our friends.Lou and Tessa – Limington UK
- The Arctic trip turned out exactly as it said on the tin.Roger Thompson – UK
- If anyone is thinking about a trekking trip in Patagonia you must use Ice Tracks! The team tailored an action packed itinerary for a group of seven demanding male clients, and delivered beyond our wildest expectations, we couldn’t have been more pleased with how seamless the whole trip went.Justin Noonan, Southern Patagonia
- I can’t think of anything I would have changed on our trip.Ann Triscott – UK
- A big thank you to the Ice Tracks team.Peter Donohoe
- We set off on what we hoped would be one of life’s great adventures.Greg Ellis – Australia