Ice Tracks is a small, dedicated adventure travel company passionate about exploring the far reaches of the world with you.
Through our intimate, guided groups, or our personal, tailor-made itineraries, we are able to combine hands-on exploration and meaningful encounters with local cultures, eco-systems and wildlife, in pristine, unusual and spectacular destinations. By travelling with experienced explorers, historians, naturalists, photographers and other experts, your Ice Tracks trip not only has a positive impact on the wildlife, ecosystems and communities we visit, but it also becomes a life-changing nature experience.
While we specialise in the Arctic and Antarctic, we also explore less icy destinations through Wild Tracks – offering bespoke trips to Patagonia, Ecuador, Galapagos, Namibia and Botswana.
We can’t wait to explore with you,
and Get in touch
Our signature trips and personal picks
What our customers say about us
- Thank you for providing me with the experience of a lifetime.Antonia Chambers – United States
- We set off on what we hoped would be one of life’s great adventures.Greg Ellis – Australia
- Muchas Gracias for a well planned excursion to the wine region of South America! Your choice of Finca’s in Mendoza & the vineyard tours were excellent.Leonard Herbst – New York
- Simply, this trip was the ‘gift that just kept giving’.Patrick Saundry
- Our Iceland, Greenland & Baffin Island adventure with Ice Tracks Expedition was excellent.Betsy Taylor-Kennedy’s Testimonial
- A big thank you to the Ice Tracks team.Peter Donohoe
- If you are contemplating a voyage to Antarctica – don’t hesitate.Steven Briers – South Africa
- My voyage was great: all of the logistics worked out perfectly, right down to the correct size of allocated wellington boots! I enjoyed Spitsbergen.Steven Briers