Ice Tracks is a small, dedicated adventure travel company passionate about exploring the far reaches of the world with you.
Through our intimate, guided groups, or our personal, tailor-made itineraries, we are able to combine hands-on exploration and meaningful encounters with local cultures, eco-systems and wildlife, in pristine, unusual and spectacular destinations. By travelling with experienced explorers, historians, naturalists, photographers and other experts, your Ice Tracks trip not only has a positive impact on the wildlife, ecosystems and communities we visit, but it also becomes a life-changing nature experience.
While we specialise in the Arctic and Antarctic, we also explore less icy destinations through Wild Tracks – offering bespoke trips to Patagonia, Ecuador, Galapagos, Namibia and Botswana.
We can’t wait to explore with you,
and Get in touch
Our signature trips and personal picks
What our customers say about us
- A big ‘thank you!’ to my fellow Ice Trackers who each made a once-in-a-lifetime voyage so memorable.Ron Wild – Ontario, Canada
- If you are contemplating a voyage to Antarctica – don’t hesitate.Steven Briers – South Africa
- I have been lucky enough to the Antarctic twice now.Mike Wain – Canterbury, UK
- Ice Tracks gave us a fantastic holiday with all the advantages of an experienced expedition team.Lynn Pascoe – UK
- I would like to thank you so much for a fantastic voyage, I enjoyed every minute of it, even the rough seas! Antarctica is a very special place and I felt very privileged to be there.Lynn Pascoe – UK
- Caro rest assured that your enthusiasm and passion had everything to do with our amazing experience.Wendel – Pretoria South Africa