Ice Tracks is a small, dedicated adventure travel company passionate about exploring the far reaches of the world with you.
Through our intimate, guided groups, or our personal, tailor-made itineraries, we are able to combine hands-on exploration and meaningful encounters with local cultures, eco-systems and wildlife, in pristine, unusual and spectacular destinations. By travelling with experienced explorers, historians, naturalists, photographers and other experts, your Ice Tracks trip not only has a positive impact on the wildlife, ecosystems and communities we visit, but it also becomes a life-changing nature experience.
While we specialise in the Arctic and Antarctic, we also explore less icy destinations through Wild Tracks – offering bespoke trips to Patagonia, Ecuador, Galapagos, Namibia and Botswana.
We can’t wait to explore with you,
and Get in touch
Our signature trips and personal picks
What our customers say about us
- We thank you both for putting so much work into our trip to South America – we had the most incredible time and are already recommending it to our friends.Lou and Tessa – Limington UK
- Yes we were an EXCEPTIONAL group and yes we were in PARADISE but Ice Tracks Expeditions made it all happen.Shirley Kaplan – Cape Town, South Africa
- Just a small thank you for a most amazing year shared with youselves.Tim and Jan Burr – UK
- The Ice Tracks team were brilliant and never once did I feel abandoned.Jean Wood
- A big ‘thank you!’ to my fellow Ice Trackers who each made a once-in-a-lifetime voyage so memorable.Ron Wild – Ontario, Canada
- We have reached the conclusion that there would not be a single thing to change or improve on if we did the same trip tomorrow.Tim and Jan Burr – UK
- We send you our greetings and thanks for the wonderful trip and the chance to be a small part of history.John and Barbara Witton – UK