Ice Tracks is a small, dedicated adventure travel company passionate about exploring the far reaches of the world with you.
Through our intimate, guided groups, or our personal, tailor-made itineraries, we are able to combine hands-on exploration and meaningful encounters with local cultures, eco-systems and wildlife, in pristine, unusual and spectacular destinations. By travelling with experienced explorers, historians, naturalists, photographers and other experts, your Ice Tracks trip not only has a positive impact on the wildlife, ecosystems and communities we visit, but it also becomes a life-changing nature experience.
While we specialise in the Arctic and Antarctic, we also explore less icy destinations through Wild Tracks – offering bespoke trips to Patagonia, Ecuador, Galapagos, Namibia and Botswana.
We can’t wait to explore with you,
and Get in touch
Our signature trips and personal picks
What our customers say about us
- Just a small thank you for a most amazing year shared with youselves.Tim and Jan Burr – UK
- Will and I would like to thank you both for the huge organisational input you provided to create the unique expedition from which we have just returned.Alan and William Wordie – UK
- Everybody who has responded after the trip has expressed AMAZING AMAZEMENT about the expedition holiday of a lifetime.Henri & Brenda Lombard – Johannesburg, South Africa
- I want to thank you for putting together a lifetime experience.Shirley Kaplan – South Africa
- We send you our greetings and thanks for the wonderful trip and the chance to be a small part of history.John and Barbara Witton – UK
- I would find it hard to find fault with any aspect of my recent trip to Falklands, S Georgia and Antarctica.Reena Shah – England
- It is one thing to visit, observe and experience many of the most exotic and iconic places on our planet, it is quite another to do so accompanied by one or both of the co-founders of Ice Tracks.Bob Jay – England