Our personal picks
For those of you Early Birds wishing to book your polar adventure in advance, Ice Tracks is offering the following special discounts.
- A big thank you to the Ice Tracks team. Everything went seamlessly from our end made the whole trip an unforgettable experience.
Peter Donohoe – Australia
- Travelling with such an amazing group of people was a real privilege. Your attention to detail was astonishing. And of course the wonderful 'fireside chats.' What a treat to hear those stories from the descendants. The ground arrangements worked well and we were impressed by the IceTracks organisation of those. Thank you for such personal and friendly service from beginning to end.'
David and Rosemary Wharton – UK
- I want to thank you for putting together a lifetime experience. Also I must add my congratulations to all the thought and knowledge and planning that was evident from day one.
Shirley Kaplan – South Africa
- Once again on our 4th trip with Ice Tracks we have exceeded all of our expectations. Peru and Machu Picchu were amazing, Titilaka Lodge was a very special haven, Sacha Lodge and the Napo River an incredible experience in the jungle and the Galapagos Islands close up wildlife topped everything.
Tim & Jan Burr – England
- If you are contemplating a voyage to Antarctica - don't hesitate. It's life-changing.
Steven Briers – South Africa
- We cannot begin to thank you both enough for making our trip to Antarctica and Argentina so, so special. It exceeded even our expectations and it is an adventure we will remember for the rest of our lives.
Tessa and LouTennant – Lymington, UK
- Ice Tracks gave us a fantastic holiday with all the advantages of an experienced expedition team. Everything was perfect on board; the food was amazing, the cabins very spacious and comfortable, and the staff lovely.
James Parker – UK
- As a person who did it the hard way all those years ago, going with Ice Tracks this time was, for me, very rewarding and comfortable indeed. In my humble opinion, I thought the whole experience, tailor made as it was on this most recent voyage, a quite excellent package. I have, therefore, had no hesitation in recommending yourselves to those who have expressed an interest in my recent ‘adventure'!
Tom Lynch – UK
- Muchas Gracias for a well planned excursion to the wine region of South America! Your choice of Finca's in Mendoza & the vineyard tours were excellent. Loved all your suggestions especially touring Valparaiso .
Leonard Herbst – New York
- I have added the fond memories of the Ecuador, Amazon and the spectacular Galapagos to my Ice Tracks Memory Bank”. Been dreaming about the lava fields and about blue boobies for days after my return.
Natalia Streltsova – Australia