Ice Tracks Expeditions offers expedition cruising holidays to the unspoiled frontiers of the world. Specialising in Antarctica and the Arctic, each itinerary is designed to discover the vastness of the frozen worlds and the abundance of wildlife that survives in the harshest of conditions in this amazing destinations.
But we are not stopping there, we are making tracks to the ends of the world, connecting you with off the beaten track and pristine parts of our planet, offering tailor-made and exclusive itineraries to Argentina and Chile, including the wild landscapes of Patagonia, as well as private and high end safaris in Africa.
Our passion for Antarctica and the Arctic inspired us to start ICE TRACKS EXPEDITIONS. We are dedicated to make Polar Adventure Travel a life-changing experience for our clients. We set out to give you a trip of a lifetime, working with the best operator in the industry, a team of enthusiastic professional staff and a sea faring crew who practically have ice in their veins! Read more
- Thank you for providing me with the experience of a lifetime. I had wanted to go to Antarctrica since I was a child, but thought only explorers or scientists could go.
Antonia Chambers – United States
- We loved it. Could not have been better and we were hugely well looked after.
Jennifer and Simon Murray – UK
- I just want to say thank you to you all for such an amazing holiday. It has to be one of the best holidays we have ever experienced.
Susan and Charles Rose – UK
- Susanne and I are very happy to have spent 3 weeks with Ice Tracks excellent management during the Shackleton Centenary Voyage. Antarctica is still alive in our spirit even though our bodies are at home. We will forever remember our journey, the beautiful landscapes and the kind staff of the Akademik Sergey Vavilov as well as the cultural expressions of Argentina and the company of our fellow travellers.
Many thanks to Ice Tracks, to Caro and Angie, for the best journey of our life!
Manfred and Susanne Gehmeyr – Germany
- From start to finish, Ice Tracks and Angie Butler made sure that my father and I were looked after as if we were family. The trip was amazing with kayaking in the midnight sun amongst seals and walruses the die-for memory.
Guy Tritton – UK
Bernard Comerford – Australia
- I can't think of anything I would have changed on our trip. It was so well organised and everything was first class. I thought the atmosphere on the ship was very friendly and cheerful particularly the Ice Tracks bunch of course.
Ann Triscott – UK
- Everybody who has responded after the trip has expressed AMAZING AMAZEMENT about the expedition holiday of a lifetime. Add our names to that list and our sincere thanks to Angie and Caro for their professional, enthusiastic and caring approach to the trip and its planning. You two are great!!!
Henri & Brenda Lombard – Johannesburg, South Africa
- That was a truly spectacular three weeks. The amount of effort and time you both put into making sure we were all looked after, and the forethought that went into every single detail, was staggering. All I can say – is wow did it pay off… I have no idea how you kept so many demanding people like us so happy for so long with so many things to deal with and expectations so high – all of which where exceeded – in short, you both have the patience of SAINTS. Every single person I spoke to on the last day on the boat and the day in Buenos Aires agreed that the voyage was the most unique, unforgettable, fabulous journey they had been on. And that is solely thanks to you (and the ice).
Spencer Crawley – UK
- I have loved the Polar journeys I have done with Ice Tracks and the North West Passage did not disappoint. Fantastic scenery , awe inspiring history but the Arctic poppy stole my heart, along with the other little flowers battling with the inhospitable climate .
Sarah Balmain – UK
Get in touch with someone who’s been there!
Prices & Special Offers
United Kingdom Office
Valley Farm Studios,
Radway, CV35 0UJ
Tel +44 1295 236354