There are a number of ways to contact us.
|Call us:||UK Office Tel (+44) 01295 236354|
|Patagonia Office Tel (+54) 2972 414196|
or complete the contact form below and we will contact you right away via email or phone
United Kingdom office
Tel: (+44) 01926641938
Mob: (+44) 07831847129
Address: Valley Farm Studios CV35 0UJ Radway Warwickshire, UK
Tel: (+54) 2972414196
Mob: (+54) 92972431857
Address: Tte.Cn. Perez 830 P2 Of 9 (8370) SMAndes, Patagonia, Argentina
You can also contact us on Skype ice-tracks
Our personal pick
- Thank you for helping me have such a magical holiday, I have to pinch myself that I really did experience the wonderful, pristine environment of the Arctic led by Angie. I’m so glad I was persuaded to put my hand up to joined this escorted expedition.
Betty Houldsworth – UK
- Two phrases I often used in my company were: "a business is only as good as the people who work in it" and "we should strive to exceed our customers expectations". Your staff were a credit to you. My partner and I had the trip of a lifetime, so as far as we were concerned you can definitely put a tick in both boxes!
John Rickerby – UK
- Simply, this trip was the 'gift that just kept giving'. Our tailored 15 day tour of Patagonia was first class and your experience shone through with every location, guide, experience and resting place we enjoyed.
Patrick Saundry – Australia
- Thank you Ice Tracks for the most memorable trip of my life. I’ve travelled the globe a good deal but this trip to Antarctica on the Akademik Sergey Vavilov, following in the tracks of Sir Ernest Shackleton a century ago, will live in my heart and my memory for ever. The on-board presentations were all fascinating; we even had the privilege of watching a life size bust of Sir Ernest Shackleton gradually materialize at the hands of a talented sculptor as we sailed on down to the ‘Big Ice’. The organization of the whole voyage was superb. I’m saving up to get Ice Tracks to take me to the Arctic next.
Writer and Broadcaster Sue Cook – UK
- Everybody who has responded after the trip has expressed AMAZING AMAZEMENT about the expedition holiday of a lifetime. Add our names to that list and our sincere thanks to Angie and Caro for their professional, enthusiastic and caring approach to the trip and its planning. You two are great!!!
Henri & Brenda Lombard – Johannesburg, South Africa
- Thank you for providing me with the experience of a lifetime. I had wanted to go to Antarctrica since I was a child, but thought only explorers or scientists could go.
Antonia Chambers – United States
- I have enjoy the journey very, very much. Especially the wildlife and flowers were wonderful.
Manfred Gehmeyr – Germany
- I have added the fond memories of the Ecuador, Amazon and the spectacular Galapagos to my Ice Tracks Memory Bank”. Been dreaming about the lava fields and about blue boobies for days after my return.
Natalia Streltsova – Australia
- I'm sitting here looking out the window at this glorious view of the Beagle Channel on my last morning here in Ushuaia and I didn't want to leave here without touching base and saying thanks again for providing such a marvelous adventure for all!Everything was beyond my wildest expectations and I am so glad that I decided to come along. I came for so many reasons that I was bound to have a great experience - the animals, the science, the isolation and beauty, and of course Shackleton.
Lisa McCarthy – USA
- How do I begin to thank you both for giving me the trip of a lifetime? So amazing in so many ways. All credit to you both for making the Ice Tracks party such fun.
David Clark – UK
Get in touch with someone who’s been there!
Prices & Special Offers
United Kingdom Office
Valley Farm Studios,
Radway, CV35 0UJ
Tel +44 1295 236354