Unspoiled, off the beaten track, open landscapes and amazing wildlife are not only found in the Polar Regions! Angie and I strive to find them, explore them and share them with you because it is only through a journey of discovery that we make far away latitudes our own, and it is only once you have experienced them first hand that these natural places can be loved and protected for future generations. And so, we introduce our signature experiences through Wild Tracks…
- We set off on what we hoped would be one of life's great adventures. We succeeded - and the team at Ice Tracks played an integral part on the happiness of our trip.
Greg Ellis – Australia
- If anyone is thinking about a trekking trip in Patagonia you must use Ice Tracks! The team tailored an action packed itinerary for a group of seven demanding male clients, and delivered beyond our wildest expectations, we couldn't have been more pleased with how seamless the whole trip went. Their local knowledge and network within Patagonia meant you get the best guides and have the most amazing experiences.
Justin Noonan – Australia
- Caro rest assured that your enthusiasm and passion had everything to do with our amazing experience. You made us feel so welcome right from the beginning, initially with the cool emails and then meeting you in person in Ushuaia.
Nothing was ever too much trouble and your response was always a cheerful smile and a can do attitude. Caro – what more can I say – you ROCK!
Wendel – Pretoria South Africa
- The Ice Tracks team kept me on track, and provided up-to-date information to the last minute! The quality of services provided were much more than I expected. As I have done a number of adventure holidays and I was impressed by the caliber of people who led us and of the equipment and safety concerns.
Mary Perkins – Canada
- From start to finish, Ice Tracks and Angie Butler made sure that my father and I were looked after as if we were family. The trip was amazing with kayaking in the midnight sun amongst seals and walruses the die-for memory.
Guy Tritton – UK
- Thank you for helping me have such a magical holiday, I have to pinch myself that I really did experience the wonderful, pristine environment of the Arctic led by Angie. I’m so glad I was persuaded to put my hand up to joined this escorted expedition.
Betty Houldsworth – UK
- Travelling with such an amazing group of people was a real privilege. Your attention to detail was astonishing. And of course the wonderful 'fireside chats.' What a treat to hear those stories from the descendants. The ground arrangements worked well and we were impressed by the IceTracks organisation of those. Thank you for such personal and friendly service from beginning to end.'
David and Rosemary Wharton – UK
- Many thanks to Ice Tracks for organising a truly memorable trip to the Galapagos. The local guide, Juan, was outstanding and the environment and wildlife were incredible.
Cathy and Geoff Michel – UK
- I just want to say a very big thank you” to all of you for being so caring and attentive. Right from the start when I asked if you could help me to make a trip to Iguazu, everything went smoothly.
Christine Duthie – England
- Two phrases I often used in my company were: "a business is only as good as the people who work in it" and "we should strive to exceed our customers expectations". Your staff were a credit to you. My partner and I had the trip of a lifetime, so as far as we were concerned you can definitely put a tick in both boxes!
John Rickerby – UK
Get in touch with someone who’s been there!
Prices & Special Offers
United Kingdom Office
Valley Farm Studios,
Radway, CV35 0UJ
Tel +44 1295 236354