Unspoiled, off the beaten track, open landscapes and amazing wildlife are not only found in the Polar Regions! Angie and I strive to find them, explore them and share them with you because it is only through a journey of discovery that we make far away latitudes our own, and it is only once you have experienced them first hand that these natural places can be loved and protected for future generations. And so, we introduce our signature experiences through Wild Tracks…
- I can't think of anything I would have changed on our trip. It was so well organised and everything was first class. I thought the atmosphere on the ship was very friendly and cheerful particularly the Ice Tracks bunch of course.
Ann Triscott – UK
- Travelling with such an amazing group of people was a real privilege. Your attention to detail was astonishing. And of course the wonderful 'fireside chats.' What a treat to hear those stories from the descendants. The ground arrangements worked well and we were impressed by the IceTracks organisation of those. Thank you for such personal and friendly service from beginning to end.'
David and Rosemary Wharton – UK
- My trip in June to Svalbard was one of the high spots of my life. I loved the zodiac trips out right up to huge glaciers - one of which we saw calving - and onto the land where we trekked and got a real sense of the presence of polar bears - their tracks and where they’s scrambled out of the water onto the snow.
I was travelling on my own - but everyone was very sociable and I was never on my own for long. Ice Tracks and onboard staff were always kind, helpful and hugely knowledgeable. A brilliant trip!
Honnie Feltham – England
- Ice Tracks made my dream of travelling to an Emperor Penguin colony come true. At the time I didn’t think it was possible.
Roger Clark – UK
- This was a fantastic expedition holiday which enabled me to explore the artic in a safe way in the company of like minded people. We saw an amazing variety of wild life, including polar bears.
Anne Greenwood – UK
- My son Guy and I spent some 12 days in the Arctic on board the Russian ship Akademik Sergey Vavilov as customers of Ice Tracks Expeditions. This trip was organised for us by Angie Butler, whom I had met at a Conference on South Georgia organised by the Scott Polar Research Institute in Cambridge.
Alan Tritton – UK
- I was having the most wonderful holiday when I took a tumble on a shore excursion and broke my elbow. So began another adventure! The Ice Tracks team were brilliant and never once did I feel abandoned.
Jean Wood – UK
- I had always wanted to go to Antarctica & when added with the unique Shackleton Centenary Memorial expedition, it was the most AMAZING trip. Being on ship was like being in a big house party, meeting fellow passengers, so interesting, friendly & with great camaraderie sharing in an unforgettable life experience. I feel I have made many friends & I felt totally confident travelling on my own as Ice -Tracks look after you as family, so much so I'm now going North with them in July to the Arctic!
Rosie Needham – UK
- The Arctic trip turned out exactly as it said on the tin. Well done Ice Tracks Team.
Roger Thompson – UK
- I have had the privilege of the opportunity to travel with Ice-Tracks to The Antarctic and The Arctic within 9 months of each other. A dream come true.
Rosie Needham – UK
Get in touch with someone who’s been there!
Prices & Special Offers
United Kingdom Office
Valley Farm Studios,
Radway, CV35 0UJ
Tel +44 1295 236354